“Great Restaurant”

Restaurante La Fontana
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Charming restaurant which has a beautiful location on the promenade of Santa Eulalia del Rio in Ibiza. Italian Food, seafood specialty and more...
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Best restaurant in Santa Eulalia at the moment.
Excellent food and service. Wonderful location and fair prices.
I don't really want to tell you in case I can't get a table when I want.
No reservations and closed Wednesday.

1  Thank MikeNewsum

Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

Absolutely amazing! Food delicious. Ambiance was perfect. We had appetizers, drinks, main course, and dessert, all were perfect. We highly recommend the Wyagu (Kobi) sliders, Tuna, steaks, and tiramisu. Waiters had great recommendations. Dessert was perfect. The chef was very engaged in creating our meals. Definitely a must on my next visit to Ibiza. Of note, we were staying in Ibiza town and it was a 25 Euro one way taxi.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

Everything about this restaurant is superb. It was so good we ate there 3 times during our 7 night stay! The tapas are exceptional, from the mini Waygu burgers to the scallops and prawns. The main courses where equally good, we tried the fillet with goats cheese and foie gras one of the best I have ever eaten, also the encroute and duck which my daughter had 3 times! Overall value for money was excellent and the owner was very friendly and helpful.
I have no hesitation in recommending this restaurant.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

Just come back from a week in Ste Eulalia. Remembered this restaurant from Trip Advisor before we went. We tend to eat early (7.30 - 8) so didn't have a problem getting a table. The Manager comes over as a bit officious but is actually very nice. He recommended the prawns with scallops as a starter and they were stunning.Between the four of us we had tuna in teryaki sauce, fillet steak, entrecote steak and hamburger.Every dish was fantastic and some of the best food we have eaten. The chef is always watching to make sure you are enjoying the food so give him a thumbs up if you enjoy it - his smile will say it all. We went again on our last night and the food was equally as good. Thank you guys!

Reviewed August 2, 2013

I really liked La Fontana for the special tapas and warm service we received. It's along the seafront amongst some very average places. You could easily have bypassed it but I had seen the reviews on trip adviser and we thought we should give it a go.

So pleased there is trip adviser because it was one of the best meals we had in Ibiza. They don't do the bog standard tapas like Patatas Bravas or Albondigas. They do amazing things like veal skirt with chimichurri sauce, padron peppers with ibizan salt or mini wagyu burgers. Everything we ate there was heaven. Even my unadventurous kids loved it. We ended up going back 3 times.