“Consistently Fantastic Food and Service”
Review of Canasuni

Canasuni
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: We are a friendly, family run restaurant, open everyday except Sundays and holidays days, offering a Menu del Dia at lunch time, in the evening a full Mediterranean a la carte menu and an special evening menu del dia. We have indoor air-conditioned seating or outside terrace where you can enjoy a relaxed dining experience. For bookings call to 669643354 or 971.319177 and please leave contact number
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Everytime we visit Santa Eulalia we visit Can Suni and each time we are never disappointed. The food is fabulous with service to match and the hosts are always welcoming and friendly. Would recommend a visit to anybody visiting.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

The restaurant provides authentic spanish and european food presented by the owner Suni and her husband Pepe. The best place to eat in Santa Eulalia always good and always very welcoming and very fresh food. We first time try spanish gazpacho. Is wonderful. We visit a lots of restaurants on Ibiza and I am not afraid to say: this is the best restaurant.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

The stunning food served in this restaurant equals any we have eaten - the monkfish and prawn main course alone makes the restaurant deserving of a michelin star ! Suni and Pitu are charming hosts, understated and hospitable but the 2 chefs are the unsung heros. Everything is perfect, the wine list, the specials of the day, Suni's homemade limoncello and .... Pitu's coffee - a great end to a perfect meal.

1  Thank Jeff021-12
Reviewed July 29, 2012

Just returned from 5 weeks staying in Santa Eulalia, Ibiza and enjoyed several first class meals at Canasuni which is centrally situated in the heart of the town close to the promenade and the beach.

I enjoyed in particular in the evening, gazpacho and Iberic black pork and Suni's famous cous cous in her 'menu del dia' at lunch time.

This is certainly a restaurant not to be missed if you are in Santa Eulalia and we will continue to visit it time and time again.

Reviewed July 28, 2012

I visited twice Canasuni Restaurant during my last stay at Ibiza this summer. Great menu, great dishes, great service. For sure, I'll be back during my next stay. I totally recommend it. I really felt confortable and enjoyed my time.

Kind regards to Canasuni workers from the Canary Islands.

- Miguel Angel Pérez