“Fantastic Mexican in Sant Eularia”
Review of Taco Paco

Taco Paco
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 13, 2013

We went here last Friday evening and had a great time, the waitress kindly put up with my rusty Spanish and so we were off to a good start. The food was excellent as was the choice available - my other half is veggie which can be v. difficult when trying to eat out in Spain - with roughly a third of the items on the menu good for vegetarians. I would highly recommend the quesadilla champinones, the tamales and any of the burritos….as for the mojitos, up there with the best that Madrid has to offer!

Reviewed October 12, 2012

Loved the decoration and ambiance of this restaurant. The food was relatively basic but still delicious. Very reasonably priced menu and staff were friendly.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Superb food, simply served with margaritas to die for!!! Really funky decor and good value. Highly recommend.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

We walked past this place many times but Mexican food is not a particular favourite of ours so when we did eventually decide to try it we wished we had visited earlier. It's located below the bus station towards the sea front on the main throughfare. You can dine inside or outside. It's a bit different from the usual, the furnishing is an eclectic mix of colourful shabby chic. We ordered margaritas and were not dissappointed. The menu looked a little brief so we were delighted when the extremely friendly waiter explained the specials to us. A local couple were sharing a colourful chicken salad next to us that looked great so we ordered that. Yes! Chicken salad...boring!.....but not this one. Things were going well. My lady chose a roasted vegetable burrito for mains. Yes! Vege burrito....boring!.....no it wasn't, it was real tasty. I had a steak that the waiter explained came from an old Ox. I'll give it a go I said, medium rare. As it turned out it was probably the best steak I've ever had. Absolutely superb, served as ordered with crispy fries. It should have cost a fortune and I'd have happily paid it, but I didn't have to, because when the bill came we were the most contented couple in town. In fact, the margaritas came at a happy hour price even though it wasn't happy hour. This was my best meal on a two week holiday and I'm not that fussed for mexican.

Reviewed August 19, 2012

This restaurant is on the main street going through Santa Eularia, so the terrace is not particularly cosy. I guess that one might prefer to be inside. The ceviche and the guacamole are much better than any you have had elsewhere. Food was very good but incredibly slow to come. However, the waiter/owner was so nice that we were OK. All the best to this new restaurant, hoping that they can get a better outdoor space.