We returned on 12th October from a week at Hotel Catalonia Ses Estaques and can’t thank everyone there enough for making it a special week for us. This was our second visit and this time around we spent most of our days relaxing, drinking coffee by the hotel pool and also at Ses Savines and we would agree with all the previous comments that the staff are extremely hard-working, good-natured and helpful.
The evening entertainment was superb, we loved ‘The Bandanna Duo’ and also the Show Team, James, Luke, Charlotte and Becky, who had a lovely blend of voices and a way of storytelling that was so good they really ought to be in the West End. The flamenco dancers, the Celtic night, the Drifters and Aiden Jay were all incredible too. I’ll also never forget Paul’s ‘Blues Brothers’ (or his being thrown in the pool by Ann and Marilyn from Edinburgh).
We were very glad we came across Margaret and her Salsa and also her Spanish lessons one morning, following which we subjected the staff to our drinks orders in Spanish (with Scottish accents) so extra-special thanks to all the waiters who took it very well and seemed to understand what we were saying and especially Juan in the bar and Carmen in the restaurant for suggesting further phrases to add to our lingo.
The food was delightful and I would recommend the Swordfish which was exceptionally delicious.
Just like our previous visit 2 years ago, we’re still feeling the benefit from our time spent at Ses Estaques and really hope to see you all again some day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A modern hotel located on the seafront near Santa Eularia des Riu , one of the largest, most beautiful towns of Ibiza, just 16 kilometres from the capital. In Santa Eularia des Riu you will find excellent restaurants and beaches, renowned for their beauty and tranquility. Catalonia Ses Estaques is situated in a luxuriant pine forest and enjoys fantastic views over the marina and the town centre. Guests can enjoy a wealth of facilities including a superb terrace with garden, swimming-pool, bar, solarium and two Jacuzzis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda and Despegar.com so you can book your Catalonia Ses Estaques reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Ses Estaques Hotel
- Hotel Ses Estaques
- Catalonia Ses Estaques Ibiza/Santa Eulalia Del Rio