Okay,it is looking tired in places but they're gradually refurbishing. Food is okay - nothing spectacular but nothing offensive and always plenty of choices, and their freshly cooked fish is always good. Thomson prices are rather high for this hotel but it's obviously not putting people off. The location is wonderful - a few minutes pleasant stroll to the marina, shops, bars etc.
What sets this hotel above the others is the quality of staff, cleanliness and location.
Unfortunately once the refurbishment is complete it'll probably be ridiculously priced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A modern hotel located on the seafront near Santa Eularia des Riu , one of the largest, most beautiful towns of Ibiza, just 16 kilometres from the capital. In Santa Eularia des Riu you will find excellent restaurants and beaches, renowned for their beauty and tranquility. Catalonia Ses Estaques is situated in a luxuriant pine forest and enjoys fantastic views over the marina and the town centre. Guests can enjoy a wealth of facilities including a superb terrace with garden, swimming-pool, bar, solarium and two Jacuzzis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Orbitz so you can book your Catalonia Ses Estaques reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Ses Estaques Hotel
- Hotel Ses Estaques
- Catalonia Ses Estaques Ibiza/Santa Eulalia Del Rio