An excellent Hotel as far as the staff and service are concerned. Slighty "tired" in some areas but all in all the attitiude, friendliness and caring approach of the Hotel staff make up for this. Entertainment during the day was slightly repetative and maybe not really the type of thing we would have expected at a Thomson Gold site. The day time team although both very pleasant appeared very in-experienced, they were working with equipment which often failed and their programme of events would have been more suited to a Butlins Holiday Camp in the 1980's. The Thomson Production team were commendable but the other acts were atrocious with the exception of the Drifters tribute and one very funny comedian / magician / ventriloquist. The location of the Hotel is difficult to beat in the resort. As per many of the previous reviews it is obvious tjhat the "returners" do seem to get a slight level of preferrential treatment although we are convinced that this is not in any way meant to reflect on the treatment of other "first time" guests. It must be said that the restaurent team, the bar staff and the housekeeping staff are a credit to the Hotel. The Thomson reps are present through the day and are always willing to assist with ant issues.The food whilst plentiful and varied caters for the British taste far too much, roast dinner in 30 degree plus temps ???. The salads were very good but lacked sometime a main ingredient like fish or decent custs of meat. All in all not too bad a place if you are over 50, can bear the constant reference to Thomson Gold Points and the incredibly unimaginative competition prizes. We will return, however not for a 14 days stay, and maybe not in the next 5-10 years.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A modern hotel located on the seafront near Santa Eularia des Riu , one of the largest, most beautiful towns of Ibiza, just 16 kilometres from the capital. In Santa Eularia des Riu you will find excellent restaurants and beaches, renowned for their beauty and tranquility. Catalonia Ses Estaques is situated in a luxuriant pine forest and enjoys fantastic views over the marina and the town centre. Guests can enjoy a wealth of facilities including a superb terrace with garden, swimming-pool, bar, solarium and two Jacuzzis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com and Agoda so you can book your Catalonia Ses Estaques reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Ses Estaques Hotel
- Hotel Ses Estaques
- Catalonia Ses Estaques Ibiza/Santa Eulalia Del Rio