Hotel Tres Torres
Reviewed November 13, 2013

Good location. Rooms were excellent. Modern and spacious. Nice seating area round the pool and lovely seating area inside. Staff were pleasant and reception very helpful. Food was a bit hit and miss as in lots of hotels that have buffet. Why is the food cool when freshly out the kitchen. No complaints as such and would go back again in October time.

3  Thank Catherine W

Reviewed November 4, 2013

We ended up at Tres Torres after being transferred from a noisy hotel in Portinax, what a relief when we were arrived and given a choice of 2 rooms. We chose to upgrade to a superior room on the forth floor, beautiful view comfortable bed lovely room,bathroom a bit on the small side but good sized shower and very clean. Bathrobes, beach towels everything you would need but, no tea and coffee making facilities? This has to be the first hotel we have stayed in without this facilities.
The staff were mostly very friendly and helpful. The food was good, with a varied choice.
While we were there they had 2 nights with musical entertainment, and 2 nights of cocktails and sangria demonstrations, with free tastings.
The location is excellent close to bars and restaurants, and only a few minutes from the beaches and water taxis making it very easy to get around.
We would definitely recommend this hotel, and definitely go back, we had a lovely holiday but I will take a kettle next time.

4  Thank Chrissyrose
Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

Looked forward to returning to well placed hotel on promenade .
Hotel staff always pleased to see you. Was given a very nice room which has been modernised and had king size bed,bathrooms to be updated for next year. The view was very nice with views of sea and marina.The food was ok but could have been hotter. Staff are lovely but over worked looked tired.The hotel was closing for English guest this week.The only bad thing with hotel is bar prices,so tends to send holiday makers like myself out looking for cheaper prices,and they are half the price.Had lovely time with the weather in the 70s.

Stayed: October 2013
3  Thank JBroad42
Reviewed November 2, 2013

just returned from a great week I cannot fault this hotel at all. Spotlessly clean, great food with a wide choice and lovely staff.
The hotel is situated a 5 min walk from the main shopping centre which is a nice walk on the promenade. Lots of sunbeds by the pool. lunch time menu was reasonable priced ie 6.00 euros for a very large and tasty pizza.
This is a hotel that we will be returning to.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank samantha r
Reviewed October 31, 2013

As I write this review my wife and I are sat in the hotel lounge having just enjoyed the final meal of our holiday. It's the end of season here in Ibiza and the entire resort of Santa Eaulalua is closing down around us. The weather today has been sunny and 24 degrees. We are both completely relaxed, chilled out and recharged, which is all down to the Tres Torres. Don't come here if your looking for loud and lively but definitely do come if you want a great hotel with a mix of contemporary and classic decor and fantastic food.
The only negatives:
The price of drinks. £2.25 for a bottle of water or cup of coffee is pricey and £3.00 for an ice-cream basically means they don't sell many.
Would be nice to have background music in dining room.
A couple more performers on evening would be good.
A smile from the man behind reception would be nice - rest of staff great.
But having just eaten an excellent roast beef dinner including Yorkshire pudding, preceded by fresh mussels and prawns with complimentary bubbly.......well come and find out for yourself.

3  Thank lovethesunshine123
Reviewed October 31, 2013

We stayed in the Tres Torres for 2 nights in late October 2013 as the original hotel was closed for the season. The hotel was ideally placed adjacent to the marina with many restuarants and bars but also in a relatively quiet location.
The room on rteh first floor overlooked teh pool and the marina and I have to say that we were very impressed with the king bed and the refurbished room, the bathroom although not refurbished was fine. The breakfast and evening meal were adequate and there was plenty of choice.
Having not been tyo this location before we were surprised and I would recommend this hotel to others and would stay again.

Room Tip: Ask for a sea view room
2  Thank Adrian C
Reviewed October 30, 2013

I'll start by saying we have been going to Ibiza for over 30 years and now go to Ibiza/ Formentera 3 / 4 times a year needless to say been everywhere on Island and in a lot of hotels. I only booked this hotel on cost I usually do everything seperately but also did this as a package if I'm honest I wish I hadn't.The location is good, the room was Ok , bathroom definately need updating, pool area not great. We hardly eat here in the evening as we were with our Spanish friends in other parts of the Island for 60% of the time but what food we did have was clearly being done to cater for the British taste which I find ridiculous. The breakfast was fine to be fair. We used to love Santa Eulalia hadn't actually been there for 4 years and probably won't go back there for no particular reason . The resort is full of much older people (bearing in mind we are in our 50's) and the hotel was full of older people who seemed to enjoy sitting around gossipping all day which we found disconcerting and RUDE particularly when once or twice it appeared to be aimed at us for reasons I don't get ( I think they disapproved of my husband speaking Spanish ??). To be frank I would have rather been in a hotel of yobs they are less rude.I found it unbelievable and was just glad to escape. This is not the fault of the hotel but they need to get a better mix of people in there in age and Nationality

9  Thank jules21holiday