1,227 results
All reviews nikki beach chic suite mode room rooftop restaurant range rover aura room anti gravity dj playing minimum spend bali beds beautiful hotel pool service day bed luxury hotel infinity pool breakfast staff main pool
Selected filters
Reviewed October 21, 2016

We have spent a wonderful weak at this great hotel. Beautiful location, very supporting and friendly staff - thank you Pierro, thank you Ibrahim, great breakfast....
There is just one thing, we did not like at all. There are two birds in a cage in the lobby.
They must suffer a lot with the perfumed air and loud party music in this hectic environment. We would like to ask the hotel management to rethink whether this "decoration" is a good idea.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank CXYBRU
Alvaro P, Director de Relaciones Públicas at ME Ibiza, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2016

Dear ChristianF F,

Thank you for taking time in sharing your experience with us. It is positive for us to know that you enjoyed your experience and we hope you return!

Regarding our pet birds, you should know that they are very well cared and have been with us since the opening. They have anual check ups and we clean and feed them daily. When the hotel closes at the end of the season one of our managers takes them home. They are part of the family at ME and we take good care of them!!!

Thank you for your concern and have a great weekend!

Reviewed October 18, 2016 via mobile

I was stayed there with my boyfriend for holiday for 1 week. The hotel itself is excellent, also the location and the view are beautiful. But we are not happy with the services from the hotel. The services like 3 stars hotel, not for 5 star hotel. Housekeeping not so well prepare the amenities, when we want to take shower, no towel in my room.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank thidayah
Alvaro P, Director de Relaciones Públicas at ME Ibiza, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2016

Dear TRISNAWATIH,

First of all thank you for taking time in sharing your experience with us and commenting the negative part of your experience so we can amend these issues for the future.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused during your stay and it is a shame we did not know in the moment to fix it.

Once again sorry and hopefully this will not prevent you from coming back and experiencing the real ME.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed October 17, 2016

This is my second time at ME Ibiza, so I wouldn't have gone back if the place wasn't great. I always go in October, as the people who wave their arms in the air like a freakin' windmill at Nikki Beach next door have all gone home. The hotel's still fully staffed and service is one of their strong points. With the value of the Pound against the Euro it's getting expensive for us Brits, a nice-ish room with set you back €350 in low season, some of the amazing ones with their own pool go for €4000. Fine if you manage to cram a family in there, sore if you're a single traveller. On balance, however, I still think it's worth it - just.

That's the good news. However...

I'm here to shoot high-end travel photography so I asked the concierge desk to rent me a car for a three day period. I'd already tried Avis at the airport but Audi's having a press launch (at ME) and they'd taken all of the spare cars. I requested an auto and shortly after up popped a local guy with an Opel Corsa. Off I went in the direction of Cala d'Hort to shoot a sunset. Parked the car in amongst a pile of others up a dirt track, took a camera, two lenses and a tripod out of the boot, put the cover back, locked it and walked up the hill. By the time I got back to the car is was dark so I just threw everything in and drove off.

The following morning I open the camera's flight case... one of my big lenses (and 800 cigarettes I'd bought the same day) were missing. Not bothered about the smokes, but the lens is worth an incredibly sore $9000! I spent an hour with the local Guardia Civil who weren't particularly helpful (I don't think they believed me). Went back the following day to be greeted by a younger, more helpful officer who took the time to help. He went on to explain I was the third person who have had something stolen from the very same Opel Corsa this summer. Same spiel - no broken glass, no sign of entry. The Guardia Civil think criminals have either cloned keys or have a spare. The rental car company (First) have managed to absolve themselves of all blame, claiming cars like this are broken into every summer. So they're parked at a beach, in a public area, they can force entry, empty the contents and the alarms don't go off?!?!

Likewise, ME Ibiza staff are full of stories about rental cars being robbed from on the island, but this is on the day I'm now leaving... not the day I got here! I'm walking away feeling like I'm battling against the commercial interests of two organisations: ME Ibiza who don't want to scare people the minute they walk through the door with stories of robbery and the rental car company who don't want to invest in new door locks and an ignition barrel for a car they rent out for €30/day.

The dude who dropped the rental car off told me not to leave the navigation on view, particularly if parked in a public area such as a beach. What he should have said was: "The only things to be left on the inside of the car is the dash, steering wheel, gear shifter, door handles, carpet, headlining and the four chairs. Everything else should be removed."

Room tip: Some rooms overlook the car park, spend the extra cash on a sea view room
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Alvaro P, Director de Relaciones Públicas at ME Ibiza, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2016

Dear tomc2016,

First of all, I would like to thank you for your time and for sharing your experience with us. As you know, your feedback is essential for us so we can follow up on the different situations occurred at the hotel.

Apart from this, I would like to sincerely apologize about the incidents that you have experienced on the island. It is really sad for me to read how your holidays were ruined by these happenings.
Unfortunetly this situation is out of our hand. We work with various car rentals and they usually advice about robberies during the summer months. I am sorry this was not passed on to you.

Once more I hope this does not prevent you from returning and I apologise again.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed October 14, 2016 via mobile

We were in Ibiza for a family wedding and stayed at this lovely hotel. The location, staff and service were consistently excellent. The only small irritation was that the rooms close to the lift were noisy and the garden view was not much of a view. Definitely a great place to stay just ask for a room away from the lift our treat yourself to a sea view.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Alvaro P, Public Relations Manager at ME Ibiza, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2016

Dear Bob0510,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us.
At ME Ibiza we highly value every feedback as a process of continuous improvement.

We are glad your stay-over on this beautiful island was really special and hope you will come back on the sunny island soon.

From ME Ibiza a huge thank you for your trust; we look forward to welcome you back soon.

Carlotta Cattaneo
AURA Host | ME Ibiza

Reviewed October 13, 2016

Located next door to Nikki Beach with free entry into Nikki Beach! This hotel felt very modern and hip. Everyday a fresh D.J. would spin tunes which created a chill vibe. The rooms themselves were small and made use of every inch of space. It was city living in a residential neighborhood. Despite being in a residential neighborhood, there were still several restaurants and a convenience store up the road. Renting a car is a must. Keep in mind you are usually about 25 minutes from almost anything. However the island is very easy to navigate and GPS is not required.

Room tip: The budget rooms have zero view.
Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Alvaro P, Public Relations Manager at ME Ibiza, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2016

Dear Janice M,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us. At ME Ibiza we appreciate every feedback as a process of improvement.

We are more than glad you chose us for your stay-over on this beautiful island and that your experience was as positive as we planned it for you.

I take this as a opportunity to welcome you back on the sunny island.

Carlotta Cattaneo