Invisa Hotel La Cala
Destino Pacha Ibiza Resort(Santa Eulalia del Rio)(Great Value!)
$530
$514
Iberostar Santa Eulalia(Santa Eulalia del Rio)(Great Value!)
$454
$440
  • Pool
Alua Miami Ibiza(Es Canar)(Great Value!)
$159
$154
  • Restaurant
Tropic Garden Aparthotel(Santa Eulalia del Rio)(Great Value!)
$243
$193
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Palladium Hotel Don Carlos(Santa Eulalia del Rio)(Great Value!)
$239
$233
ME Ibiza(Santa Eulalia del Rio)
$334
$301
Melia.com
Aguas de Ibiza(Santa Eulalia del Rio)
$419
Duquesa Playa(Santa Eulalia del Rio)(Great Value!)
$151
$138
$408
$134
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
1,029 results
All reviewssanta eulaliapool viewibiza townlovely hotelair conhalf boardbreakfast and dinnercorner roomtea making facilitiespool area is smallwelcome drinklovely promenadebus stationceiling fanplenty of choicequiet at nightan adult
Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

We had a wonderful room, more like a suite in fact - Room 317 with views overlooking the pool. We had a room only booking & this suited us perfectly as we wanted to eat out. All staff were friendly and extremely helpful. We would most definitely return (although next time we may have our children with us & being an adult only hotel, we'd have to reluctantly stay elsewhere.) If you go to Santa Eulalia & you don't have children with you then this hotel is perfect.

• Stayed: April 2013
6  Thank Goodyears
Reviewed March 28, 2013

‘You’ll like this one,’ said my local travel agent defiantly. I dared not say no, after my worst ever most recent experience of a four star hotel, in Benidorm, and my rejection of the agent’s first recommended hotel in Mallorca because it had received so many bad reviews. This time, in remorse, she chose the Hotel La Cala in the resort of Santa Eulalía in Ibiza. ‘It’s not even had one bad review’!’ Angeles said triumphantly, and I had to agree with her, even though Ibiza has a bit of a reputation for partying.
When we rolled up in our luxury bus to the side of the hotel, which I conceded looked clean, fresh and inviting I was starting to change my mind. It looked worthy of its four stars, and the large swing doors on the corner of the reception area ushered guests into a tranquil area filled with comfortable sofas, and groups of chairs occupied by chattering Spanish guests playing a variety of card and board games provided gratis by the hotel.
Booking-in was trouble free and painless with the English speaking staff, and soon we were up to the third floor via the intimate lifts, and into our large bedroom overlooking the decent sized, clean swimming pool. I say that the lifts were intimate because they were small, and I have not been so close to my wife for years. This restriction on numbers that could use many of the lifts size proved to be an advantage, since we rarely had to wait for fellow travellers on our journeys up and down.
As for the room itself? It was protected with a magnetic entry card, well-cleaned every day, had loads of power points, a larger than normal Samsung flat screen so that it could be watched over someone’s shoulder from the vast distance of the bed, more drawer and luggage space than we would ever use, and even a proper kettle, tray and two cups with china saucers for slurping tea or coffee. Magic!
The one drawback which caught me unawares was when I went to use the chrome fittings in the bathroom. They looked and functioned like they had been salvaged from a scrapyard. They were out of place in what I then guessed had been a recent, major refurbishment.
Even the balcony was discretely usable, with a retractable clothes drier hung from a sidewall, when we could be bothered to wash and dry our smalls.
Reception quoted me 6 Euros for 7 days Wi-Fi access in our room, so I paid up. Wireless reception on my small computer was consistently good but slow, and it was a pain to have to feed in the 12 digit IP address more than once a day. It was great to be able to talk to family via Skype though, in privacy, without being restricted to my compassionate wife.
I must add that there’s loads of internet cafés nearby in this delightful small coastal town, which was busy spring cleaning and freshening itself up. It is filled with boutiques of individual, varied design, unlike the monotonous chains of shops found in the UK and elsewhere. The residents exude an air of contentment with their lives, and the pavements are free in the main of dog poo, so strolling around the town and along the sea front is a real pleasure if you like people watching, which we do.
As to the hotel restaurant: hot and cold food was plentiful and varied, red, white and rosé wine was freely available, as well as palatable, from miniature barrels, and there was a bonus provision of free, chilled lager beer served from curtained-off kegs. The downside was that it seemed to have been intended for those expecting to be fed at Hogwarts School of Magic. The chefs completed the illusion by wearing very tall black hats, like the catering management team at Hogwarts might have done.
If you like large regular side helpings of Brussels’ sprouts, broad beans, cheese and ham croquettes with an acceptable range of main fish and meat courses then you’ll be in heaven. But the after effects are gross; it is windyville all right, and I saw one old man lift himself up on one side to erupt, and look at his wife for approval.
If you like jellyange and fairy sponge mix for puddings then you’re a big kid and you’ll fit in. But there are no kids anywhere in this hotel, and I missed their presence in some ways. Spanish children are a treat to look at, and the mothers aren’t half bad either. The Spanish with teeth ate lots of fruit, but I think they were showing off.
If you like Ketchup, brown sauce, real butter and decent jams, then do what we did and go to a local Spar supermarket and buy some. The same goes for bottled water. They serve margarine and tap water in the restaurant, which I find awful. And I wouldn’t touch the water anyway without seeing a chemical analysis of its contents from a competent laboratory. It tasted vile. The bread was fresh though, unlike that we were given in Benidorm.
Would we go back? Most certainly, if only for the entertainment value of the friendly, humour-driven staff and residents generally in this relaxed part of Ibiza.
(bjeaston123 is also on Facebook)

Room Tip: Nowhere seems to attract criticism, even overlooking the main road in the town
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
22  Thank BJEaston
Reviewed January 28, 2013

We visit Santa Eulalia twice a year in June and October. For our June trip we visit the Sol Ibiza for it's seafront location and extensive sun bathing areas. However in October, when the weather can be dodgy and the resort is quiet, we prefer the town centre location of the Invisa La Cala. The Invisa La Cala is a modern hotel with bright and airy public areas. It's spotlessly clean and excellently well maintained. Perhaps, owing to its location, it has a slightly more business look and feel than other hotels in the area. This is emphasised by the reception staff who are very efficient and courteous but not exactly as friendly and engaging as you would expect in a tourist hotel.
Being in a built-up part of town, the pool area is small and gets little sun as it's closely surrounded by the hotel and adjacent buildings.
Breakfast is standard fare but absolutely fine. Bedrooms are clean and comfortable but perhaps not as well appointed to those in the Sol Ibiza.
If looking for a good standard of accommodation and wanting to minimise your walking to and from the resort attractions, the Invisa la Cala is an ideal choice.

Room Tip: Ask for a pool view. Rooms on the other side look into a busy street.
24  Thank MarkLindaGlasgow
Reviewed November 26, 2012

Invisa Hotel La Cala is a good hotel in a great location with friendly and helpful staff. We went late October and found the weather mixed but generally quite warm but you'll need some long sleeves in the evening. Santa Eulalia is great with good bars and great restaurants, not much in the way of clubbing but if you search hard enough you'll find some fun live entertainment.

Great outdoor food festival in late October and a good but slightly challenging bike trail (hire a bike, see Santa Eulalia and have some fun).

10  Thank thellis69
Reviewed October 27, 2012

Stayed here for two weeks from 5th October 2012. Excellent Hotel. Extremely clean. In good position one block from the harbour. Everything you would want for breakfast, but when we went for our evening meals were not very good. We put this down to the end of season. Staff all very helpful. Rooms cleaned everyday. Reception staff very helpful and speak excellent English.

Would definitely go again but earlier in the season.

Room Tip: We were in room 409 which is on the top floor overlooking the pool. If you do not book a pool view you will get a room overlooking the road.
9  Thank landroverLancashire