“A lovely meal”

Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 27, 2013

The restaurant is set in a really pretty walled garden. The food, wine and friendly service was very good.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

Outstanding little jem ! Food was amazing , atmosphere was romantic , chilled and relaxing ...best restaurant in Ibiza ! Can't wait to go back , and can't tell enough people about it .

1  Thank Slater71
Reviewed September 24, 2013 via mobile

Me and my wife went here on our first night, and as the previous review said, the courtyard at the rear was lovely! This is where the compliments end! We waited an age for our drinks order to be taken, whilst other, larger parties got their orders taken quite quickly! Our starters arrived, and we're ok, then the wait ensued, approximately 45 mins past without our mains making an appearance, I appreciate the laid back way of life in the med, but this was taking it to the extreme! Never in my life have I got up and left a restaurant, but on this occasion it felt appropriate! A beautiful location, totally let down by the staff, and abysmal service. And when we left we were made to feel like we were the ones in the wrong! Avoid at all costs, I'm sure there are plenty of other establishments more worthy of your hard earned money in the vacinity!

2  Thank Jambobs3
Reviewed September 20, 2013

My husband and I ate here in September. The little courtyard garden at the back is such a beautiful setting and could have been romantic if we hadn't gotten so angry about the appalling service. We were seated quickly, there was only one other table getting served but we didn't even get offered a drink for a good 10-15 minutes. My husband was about to get up to leave as we were completely ignored but I wanted to stick it out for a few minutes longer. Finally our order was taken. Three more tables of people arrived and by the time we got our bread basket one table had walked out as they had not been offered a drink or anything. The food was nice, my gnocchi was yummy but very small portions for the price. The waiter offered us a dessert by putting a chalkboard in front of us and walking off without a word. We were still really hungry due to the small portions but didn't want to give them any more business so we left and went somewhere else for dessert and coffee.

2  Thank Rebecca F
Reviewed September 17, 2013

We first found this restaurant last year and what a find, dined twice there last year and again this year. The food, staff and service excellent. Now vistied this restaurant a few times and not had a bad experience. The portion size is excellent, beef carpacio amazing, chicken succulent, spinach (fresh) and ricotta pasta beautiful - I cant rave about this restaurant enough. Unfortunately, this time we could not sit out in the garden and the weather was a bit unpredicatable, but if you have the chance please do it is so beautiful. My friend is vegetarian but felt she was fully catered for in the restaurant with the choices on the menu. It is not the cheapest of restaurants but its not expensive either, 95euros for two people, 3 courses plus a bottle of Cava. Cant wait to visit again next year. Definately worth a vist