“The Best”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
rye
“The Best”
Reviewed May 24, 2010

Having visited st eulalia many times this was the first time we dined at The Gallery .
Out of 19 nights we ate there 5 times each time the food was fantastic.
Both the a-la-carte and the 15 euro menu were great value especially as the set menu changed on a regular basis.
The service from Steve and Chris was friendly and very attentive and always with a smile
See you all in September
Graham Dan and Robbie
[ Retired Restaurateurs]

WEST MIDLANDS
“AMAZING 5 STAR FOOD”
Reviewed May 20, 2010

I was a bite hesitant to eat at the gallery when i saw the price advertised for 15euro for three courses as other restaurants were doing cheaper offers. Hubby had read the board outside and really fancied the dishes on the menu, his old favourite pate sealed the deal so we ventured in and now im so pleased we did. We ended up eating there several times over the duration of the holiday and every time the dishes were absolutely gorgeous and presented like something from a celebrity chef competition!

Its well worth spending a little extra here, a meal like that in the UK would cost you at least £40pp. you also get a complimentary tipple at the end which is a bonus!

My first meal at the gallery was a creamy mushroom starter, minute steak and pepper sauce main followed by my favourite - creme brulee yum yum.CREME BRULEE - I was MMMMMMMMMING & OOOOOOOHING constantly through each course and didnt want the moment to end! Hubby had his old faithful, liver pate with toast which I of course had to try, delish, he had filet steak and prawn for main in the loveliest creamy garlic sauce I have ever tasted. He kept smacking my hand because I kept dunking my chips in. The plates were spotless. I must admit I even licked the cutlery clean, shameful I know but I didnt want to waste a drop!

The staff are very attentive and welcoming, especially Steve. He makes the most fabulous home made Sangria aswell! its alot pricier that what you would norm pay at other bars but thats because hes not using cheap rubbish and by far the nicest I tasted that week. I hope you will take my advice and enjoy the food as fanatically as me.

If you are travelling with children, sitting outside was ideal for us, our little one was amused people watching and using the ramp of the shop opposite as a slide. The restaurant also give kids paper and pencils to draw with. The street is pedestrianised so its quite safe for them.

They should win some kind of award for the quality and presentation of the food. If it was in England im sure they would get a Mitchelin star. Really creative menu and artistic. We found out (on our last night unfortunately!) that if you pre-book a table, you get a 10%discount off your food so its worth looking up their number. Dont worry, they speak english !

Kent
“The Lollipop Restaurant”
Reviewed May 19, 2010

Quite simply some of the best food we have ever had. There is no difference between the food available on the set menu or the a la carte - it was just fab. The children's menu was also brilliant and one of the only restaurants to serve lovely fresh vegetables and not just chips with everything! Steve and Chris were welcoming and friendly and our son calls it the lollipop restaurant after receiving at least 3 and having his artwork displayed! (Finlay). We ate here 3 times, once for my husband's 40th and the free drinks were very gratefully received! We would without doubt return to The Gallery.

Enter
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed May 4, 2010

We were with a group of 7 people from Holland and we have eaten 3 times at the Gallery when we were at Ibiza the last week of April. The quality of the food and service was fantastic and the price unbelievable a 3 course meal for only € 15!!

Hants
“The highlight of our visit - we wished we discovered it on day one!”
Reviewed April 5, 2010

The food is sublime, extremely good value against any other restaurant in the area. Original and impeccably cooked; served with a smile, in an engaging, informative and very friendly fashion by "miles" plenty of delicious wines and special offers this is a must see/eat if you are in Ibiza, whichever area you may be staying.

We unfortunately only discovered "the gallery" on the penultimate night of our visit, don't make the same mistake we did!