“Simply superb!”

The Gallery Restaurant
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

As residents on the island, this is one of our regular spots to eat and we have always thoroughly enjoyed every visit. In our experience, they serve the best steaks we have had in Ibiza, and the Sunday lunches are not only perfectly cooked, but amazing value also. Service impeccable, and a great wine list! Just wonderful!

Reviewed October 9, 2013

Whatever you do take the time to eat at this amazing little place located on the restaurant street. The food is fantastic, perfectly cooked, beautifully presented and tremendous value for money.
The lovely chef came out to make sure everything was ok which was a nice touch and the two waitresses were a delight, friendly, funny and very helpful. We will definitely return next time we are in Santa Eulalia and will tell all our friends! Well done guys :)

Reviewed October 8, 2013

All the food and wine was enjoyable. My partner had a pasta dish for his main course and he said it really was so tasty - lovely spicy sauce - he would have to say it was the best pasta dish he had eaten. He wanted to eat there another evening but we ran out of holiday. As we would go back to the same resort again, we would make a point of dining at The Gallery then. The 2 waitresses were very friendly and accommodating.

1  Thank lindan166
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Visited the gallery on a weeks stay in Ibiza and the only thing id fault is that we had gone at the end of our stay so couldnt go back. The food was gorgeous and the house rose wine was the best iv had. Thank you for a lovely dining experience to the 2 girls who waited on us, their service was fantastic. Advise any1 to try this restaurant you wont be disappointed...and also look out for the celebs ;)

1  Thank sunqueen21
Reviewed September 29, 2013

This was my first holiday on my own to a familiar resort and my first meal was at the Gallery where Danilelle & Lucy made me feel at home. Miles cooking was as delicious as I remembered from my last visit annd he really knows how to cook fish !! I was really looked after and did'nt feel like a fish out of water dining on my own which is why I ate there 6 nights out of 7 during my weeks stay. It would have been 7 out of 7 but i didn't realise that they closed on a Monday night !!
Thank you all again for some wonderful food and great service. Scallops were to die for and all fish dishes exceptional.

1  Thank janet g