“First Holiday on my Own”
Review of The Gallery Restaurant - CLOSED

The Gallery Restaurant
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 29, 2013

This was my first holiday on my own to a familiar resort and my first meal was at the Gallery where Danilelle & Lucy made me feel at home. Miles cooking was as delicious as I remembered from my last visit annd he really knows how to cook fish !! I was really looked after and did'nt feel like a fish out of water dining on my own which is why I ate there 6 nights out of 7 during my weeks stay. It would have been 7 out of 7 but i didn't realise that they closed on a Monday night !!
Thank you all again for some wonderful food and great service. Scallops were to die for and all fish dishes exceptional.

1  Thank janet g

Reviewed September 29, 2013

The chef at The Gallery owns this friendly restaurant. He clearly is passionate about what he does and this shows in the food. The food here is delicious and beautifully presented - a gastronomic delight and the waitresses are lovely. We were so impressed we visited twice and I look forward to coming back. Oh - and don't miss out on the desserts!

2  Thank jillyd1965
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Lovely steak and very attentive service but.......
Lacks atmosphere , the placemats were sticky... The tables are wiped but the mats aren't , and real napkins would be nice.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

Have been to The. Gallery nearly every year for 10 years. Excellent restaurant, best I have been to in Ibiza. The banoffe pie is to die for! Staff are excellent, the kids love it.

1  Thank MinionDave
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Went to the gallery twice on this visit to ibiza had a very nice meal on both visits the surf and turf was lovely the source with it was delicious only one complaint to make about this restaraunt is that one of the waitresses is a gooner. Yeeeedarmy

1  Thank Tom B