“Wonderful”

The Gallery Restaurant
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 31, 2013

I visited this wonderful restaurant with my girlfriend. The food was amazing, the chocolate bomb especially, the ambiance was perfect and the welcome was warm. I’d return in an instant, and if you’re an art buff you’ll love it just not for the food, but as the name suggests, the pictures that hang on the wall. Wherever you are in Ibiza a visit is a must.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

We ate in the Gallery on our second to last night and were disappointed that we didn't find it sooner, we ate there on our last night too! the spicy pasta, lamb shoulder and duck w/spices couldn't be faulted in anyway and it was all like something you would get in a top notch five star restaurant.
Waitresses were friendly and added to the experience.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

Excellent restaurant the food is of a high standard and so is the service. I have never had a bad meal and always make a point of visiting at least twice while im in Santa Eulalia. I recommend the lamb shank huge portion.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

Just returned from a week in Ibiza and ate 3 times at this restaurant - I am sure that this says something about the quality of both food and service!
There is a set menu up to around 20.00 which is very good value together with the normal menu. The latter has sufficient choices to keep you going for a while and prices are not exhorbitant - just very good value for money. Quality of the food was excellent and the quantity more than adequate.
Service could not be faulted with both friendly and attentive staff. Will definitely be returning on next visit to Ibiza.
While our visit was mid May, it may be worth reserving a table in high season as I am sure that this restaurant will be a much visted place - and deservedly so.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

Lovely meal and great service will definitely be going back next time we're in Ibiza. Just hope they get some more marquis de riscal red wine as we drunk it all this time lovely.