“Always delicious”
Review of BlueFish

BlueFish
Reviewed January 6, 2019 via mobile

Have been here twice...once on the off season and once in the summer. Great value for money and very tasty food

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed October 18, 2018

After visiting the Bluefish last year we were keen to return whilst in Ibiza this year. So keen that we visited twice in one week!!! The food was really good and the staff are really lovely and welcoming. The chef came out to ask what we thought of our food and was interested to hear our thoughts of the daily "special", this showed that he appreciates customer feedback. We love it here and will continue to return.

1  Thank DidILikeItOrNot
Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

Great night had. Fabulous starter and a special of the day meal. I wouldn't be do I g the chef justice if i tried to explain the fusion of flavers. Our eyes were well fed befor we took a bite. We had a wine recommended, why not they seem to know what ther're doing. Our most expensive meal whilst in Ibiza, we new that was going to happen but we had to try the place. Two small gripes, main dish out a tad too quick and a little over attentive with the wine pouring. Not that I don't like my wine being poured, it's just I feel it can be a more intimate experience when the wife cascades my wine.

Reviewed October 8, 2018

The other evening I had one of the best meals I have ever had on Ibiza - equally as good as anything in the best restaurants in London. Simple, but of the highest quality both of produce and presentation. My first course was Scallops, large, plump, and cooked to perfection. Then the main attraction: Roast Pigeon with wild mushrooms. This was utterly delicious, just slightly pink and bursting with all those wonderful gamey flavours.
Alex is a great cook but on this occasion he surpassed himself - outstanding! Coupled with several glasses of wine recommended by Patricia, this was a delightful evening and BlueFish is somewhere you must visit when on Ibiza.

Reviewed October 3, 2018

This was our second visit and it way surpassed the first. The food was the best we have tasted in Ibiza with the Sea Bream superb and perfectly ccoked. The sevice was very friendly and efficient. The only (minor) grouse is that it seems quite expensive versus local competition.