“"Salto Tandem Jump - Just Did It" www.skydive-algarve.com”
Review of Skydive Algarve

Skydive Algarve
Ranked #1 of 7 Tours in Alvor
Type: Skydiving, Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Skydive Algarve is the best place to jump in Europe! We offer tandem skydives harnessed to a professional instructor from 14,000ft (4300m) and all you need is 20 minutes tuition beforehand. We also have AFF training courses for those wanting to learn to skydive solo. Open 365 days a year. Call or email now for more information!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Berlin, Germany
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“"Salto Tandem Jump - Just Did It" www.skydive-algarve.com”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Incredible, unique and beautiful landscape - it was so impressive and emotional! Wow, wow, wow ... . Predestinated for the first Jump Experience and of course for everyone who does appreciate an amazing place on earth. It's hard to find the right words ... . The idea of the jump began with a voucher for the 30st birthday of Adrian. I checked google for 'Skydive Faro" just before our journey to Portugal and one of the first suggestions was www.skydive-algarve.com A real good and informative webpage with facts & pictures, offers etc.
I contacted Evelin Meier, owner and customer service and on the same day i received a kind reply. Even they offered a nice little extra special for the birthday. The Email contained as well a lot of informations about safety and other regulations regarding the jump.
The Day of the Days came closer and closer and the excitement became bigger and bigger. On the day of the best happening of our lifes, we did receive such a warm welcome and we got introduced personally to each member of the team. We relaxed and developed confidence into the team and our adventurous project.
Bruno, the skydive master, gave us necessary intructions and presented the whole equipment. We had to practice some postures after the drop off, some advices how to get out of the plane, how to get ready for the jump, which posture we have to do for landing etc. Everything was practiced on ground before. It was professional and 100% trustworthy! Not to forget the personal encouragement - so empathic and special. Thank you! Real good service, support, informations, communication, SAFETY!!! Great Pictures, ... We do really appreciate that amazing and
adventurous experience of our live!!! The price is absolutely fair!
Grateful & with the best regards from Berlin, Germany, Adrian Küttner & Andy Symonowicz

Visited May 2013
2 Thank andysymonowicz

Swindon, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Fabulous experience, great views”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

My partner and I both skydive and we were delighted that we were able to include our children too. In the UK the age limit is 16 - At Skydive Algarve the age is 14.

If you are planning in staying in this region then I would highly recommend taking part is this fabulous sport. It isn't as expensive as you might think.

I am able to send people over to Skydive Algarve with a fabulous referral rate so please get in contact before you travel to get a great rate in the Algarve!

Visited April 2013
3 Thank SkydiveAnnie
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Excellent and Felt Very Safe”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

Had a great tandem jump and felt very looked after by Norbert, Bruno and Daniel. They had a good level of humour but made me feel safe through their confidence and clear knowledge of what they were doing.

They could not do enough to help and the on site café / bar was a good place for non jumpers to wait

I'm not sure I would jump again as terrifying and ticked off "bucket list" but if I did then I would want to do it again here.

Visited March 2013
2 Thank Adam G
APO
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Fun!”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

My husband is a sky diver and we came to Alvor just to go to Skydive Algarve. Everyone was super friendly. I'm not a sky diver, but I enjoyed getting to know the owners of the dropzone!

Visited October 2012
3 Thank A J
Leeds, United Kingdom
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 78 helpful votes
“Sky diving experience”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

We came here for a quiet afternoon. Watch or take part if you dare ! Great cafe with views of the landing strip. Spectating free. Watch the coloured chutes gliding noselessly through the air.

5 Thank sequinn1964