“Fabulous experience, great views”
Review of Skydive Algarve

Skydive Algarve
Ranked #1 of 6 Tours in Alvor
Type: Skydiving, Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Skydive Algarve is the best place to jump in Europe! We offer tandem skydives harnessed to a professional instructor from 14,000ft (4300m) and all you need is 20 minutes tuition beforehand. We also have AFF training courses for those wanting to learn to skydive solo. Open 365 days a year. Call or email now for more information!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Reviewed April 22, 2013

My partner and I both skydive and we were delighted that we were able to include our children too. In the UK the age limit is 16 - At Skydive Algarve the age is 14.

If you are planning in staying in this region then I would highly recommend taking part is this fabulous sport. It isn't as expensive as you might think.

I am able to send people over to Skydive Algarve with a fabulous referral rate so please get in contact before you travel to get a great rate in the Algarve!

3  Thank SkydiveAnnie

Reviewed March 28, 2013

Had a great tandem jump and felt very looked after by Norbert, Bruno and Daniel. They had a good level of humour but made me feel safe through their confidence and clear knowledge of what they were doing.

They could not do enough to help and the on site café / bar was a good place for non jumpers to wait

I'm not sure I would jump again as terrifying and ticked off "bucket list" but if I did then I would want to do it again here.

2  Thank Adam G
Reviewed October 24, 2012

My husband is a sky diver and we came to Alvor just to go to Skydive Algarve. Everyone was super friendly. I'm not a sky diver, but I enjoyed getting to know the owners of the dropzone!

3  Thank A J
Reviewed October 12, 2012

We came here for a quiet afternoon. Watch or take part if you dare ! Great cafe with views of the landing strip. Spectating free. Watch the coloured chutes gliding noselessly through the air.

5  Thank sequinn1964
Reviewed September 9, 2012

This was my first tandem jump and it was amazing!! (was already on holiday here with my boyfriend).
The staff were all so friendly, and made you feel very comfortable and relaxed. We both got our jump filmed and photos taken, can't stop watching the film and wishing i was back there!
The views were incredible, and the great staff really helped to make the day so memorable!!

6  Thank mias_world