“Excellent and Felt Very Safe”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Skydive Algarve

Skydive Algarve
Ranked #1 of 7 Tours in Alvor
Type: Skydiving, Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Skydive Algarve is the best place to jump in Europe! We offer tandem skydives harnessed to a professional instructor from 14,000ft (4300m) and all you need is 20 minutes tuition beforehand. We also have AFF training courses for those wanting to learn to skydive solo. Open 365 days a year. Call or email now for more information!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Excellent and Felt Very Safe”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2013

Had a great tandem jump and felt very looked after by Norbert, Bruno and Daniel. They had a good level of humour but made me feel safe through their confidence and clear knowledge of what they were doing.

They could not do enough to help and the on site café / bar was a good place for non jumpers to wait

I'm not sure I would jump again as terrifying and ticked off "bucket list" but if I did then I would want to do it again here.

Visited March 2013
2 Thank Adam G

APO
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Fun!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2012

My husband is a sky diver and we came to Alvor just to go to Skydive Algarve. Everyone was super friendly. I'm not a sky diver, but I enjoyed getting to know the owners of the dropzone!

Visited October 2012
3 Thank A J
Leeds, United Kingdom
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 77 helpful votes
“Sky diving experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2012

We came here for a quiet afternoon. Watch or take part if you dare ! Great cafe with views of the landing strip. Spectating free. Watch the coloured chutes gliding noselessly through the air.

5 Thank sequinn1964
Herne Bay, United Kingdom
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“You will want to do it again!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2012

This was my first tandem jump and it was amazing!! (was already on holiday here with my boyfriend).
The staff were all so friendly, and made you feel very comfortable and relaxed. We both got our jump filmed and photos taken, can't stop watching the film and wishing i was back there!
The views were incredible, and the great staff really helped to make the day so memorable!!

Visited September 2012
6 Thank mias_world
Waterford, Ireland
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“What an experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2012

We had two great days with the guys out at the aerodromo, we even stayed there after for a few beers and we went for dinner with them all later in the night, great guys, always made us feel safe and the dvds are excellent

Visited August 2012