“Heaven for a Daughter”
Review of Swan Day Spa

Swan Day Spa
Ranked #1 of 2 Spas & Wellness in Alvor
More attraction details
Owner description: Treat yourself, or a friend, to the total "Mind & Body Experience" at Swan.Day.Spa, where the exotic combination of Aroma´s, Sounds & Sensations blend together to create a total rejuvenation of all your Senses.The Swan.Day.Spa welcomes you the minute you step inside it´s beautifully designed and decorated rooms, and encourages you to Relax and to be totally Pampered with the many treatments on offer.
Reviewed July 11, 2013

My Daughter had the full body massage and she loved it. She said that it was so relaxing and so enjoyable that she felt like a Princess at the end of it.

SwanDaySpa, Gerente geral at Swan Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2014

There are newer reviews for Swan Day Spa

Reviewed July 11, 2013

We went there with my boyfriend and really enjoyed it sooo much, we had Swan Relaxing Massage which was the best massage I have ever had in my life, Ladies there are very professional,friendly and just brilliant altogether. I also had pedicure done,it was soo cheap and the result was fantastic and long-lasting. We would both highly recommend this place!

Reviewed June 11, 2013

I treated my friend for her birthday to a back neck and shoulder massage which she absolutely loved and came out extremely relaxed. I had the manicure and pedicure which I found excellent with such attention to detail and perfection. The results were really good and I would highly recommend a visit here especially at the start of your holiday as you can then show off the wonderful results. Lovely friendly attentive staff. We had a great chat about all sorts including the love of dogs and children. All the very best and will deffo be back next time I visit Alvor.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

A lovely treat to your holiday. I had a 90min full body massage and facial for 65 euros and it was worth every penny. Just a note, cash only and would have been even better with a welcome drink and some water after treatment. This is a truly calm and relaxing time, just to yourself and I'm sure you will enjoy it.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

Myself and partner went on the 10th April whilst on Holiday and had a great treatment. Relaxed atmosphere and excellent service. Staff very friendly. I had a candle massage which was brilliant so relaxed, did not want it to end!! and he had a facial which he also enjoyed. Next time when back to Portugal will be booking again for the same and more.

Thanks again Sabrina and Sean.