“Brilliant”
Review of Swan Day Spa

Swan Day Spa
Ranked #1 of 2 Spas & Wellness in Alvor
More attraction details
Owner description: Treat yourself, or a friend, to the total "Mind & Body Experience" at Swan.Day.Spa, where the exotic combination of Aroma´s, Sounds & Sensations blend together to create a total rejuvenation of all your Senses.The Swan.Day.Spa welcomes you the minute you step inside it´s beautifully designed and decorated rooms, and encourages you to Relax and to be totally Pampered with the many treatments on offer.
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Highly recommend; excellent massages. Everything done properly and great value. Staff very friendly.

SwanDaySpa, Proprietário at Swan Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2012

Hi,

thank you so much for your lovely comment.

Hope to see you soon at our Spa.

Best Wishes.

Cinia Campos
Swan.Day.Spa

Reviewed September 8, 2012

This is the first thing I do when I plan to go to Alvor - book a VIP pedicure with Cinia (or Andrea) - My feet feel wonderful afterwards and it certainly starts my holiday perfectly!

A 2 hour pamper session for your feet. The VIP pedicure also includes a leg and foot massage and hot chocolately paraffin wax treatment, it smelled so good I wanted to taste it! My feet feel amazing afterwards. I wished I lived here so I could have one every month! This is the best pedicure ever - your feet actually feel beautiful afterwards - and look nothing like how they were when you entered! Cinia is a real perfectionist and really takes her time to make you feel amazing.

The spa itself is beautiful but if you want a massage then also try their massage on the beach. Relaxing treatments whilst hearing the waves certainly helps remove life's stresses. My husband counts this as his first thing to do in Alvor!

This is a definite "must do" in your visit to Alvor, and will leave you feeling amazing!

Thanks Cinia and Andrea

Hi Kate,

Thank you so much for your lovely comment.
Was a pleasure to know you and we hope to see you soon at the Spa or on the beach.

Thank you...thank you... thank you...

Best Wishes.

Cinia Campos
Swan.Day.Spa

Reviewed August 24, 2012

On a busy beach in Alvor, Cinnia creates a haven of tranqility in which she gives the most sublime massages. Visit and enjoy.

Reviewed August 19, 2012 via mobile

Visited the spa but unfortunately it was fully booked that day. Headed down to the beach for a massage, i am glad we did. The massage was amazing, great location. Thanks Cinia!

Reviewed August 18, 2012

I had the VIP pedicure which was fantastic, its the best pedicure I have ever had. My feet felt great afterwards, and Andrea had such attention to detail, leave plenty of time about 2 hours and you will feel great after. This is well worth a visit, as the setting is also fantastic. I also had a really relaxing facial which leaves you feeling great, the oils smell great and leave your skin silky soft.

A visit to the spa is a must on your vacation, you will not be disappointed. Thank you Andrea so much for a lovely experience.