“Superb Italian food”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed September 23, 2012

An absolute gem with superb food and really friendly staff.
Great value for money too.
We visited 3 times and were never disappointed in the least.
The Tagliatelle and Carbonara were delicious as was the moranga/stawberry, peach melba and banana split desserts.
10 out of 10.

2  Thank Allan D

Reviewed September 23, 2012

The food and service at this place were spot on.
You must have the Tagliatelle "La piazza" and the Spaghetti Carbonara were excellent as was the moranga/strawberry ice cream dessert.
Also great value for money.
We visited it 3 times and would go back tomorrow.
Thanks also to the cheerful staff.
First class and it gets our vote every time.

2  Thank Allan D
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Well this is one of the best restaurants in Alvor the ravioli is to die for and the canelloni the same, my children loved the pizza in here and the staff are lovely,especially maritsa who fell in love with my blue eyed blonde haired four year old she was always so lovely with him and my other children and used to give them sweets after the meal, she wanted to adopt my son haha, anyway i would thoroughly recommend this restaurant to anyone for the brilliant service,brilliant food and excellent value for money on average we paid 38 euros for pasta meals and a burger for my son and a big bottle of water for five of us what more could i say other than brilliant !!!!

2  Thank LiverpoolBlondie
Reviewed August 30, 2012

We have eaten in la piazza many times and it has always been a present experience. The staff are friendly and the PIZZA IS DELICIOUS!! And even the atmosphere is nice!

2  Thank Omcgrath2001
Reviewed August 23, 2012

I've been going here every year since I was a child, I have never had pizza like what they make here anywhere in the world, I don't know how they do it. The prices are great too, always a surprise when the bill comes for a large table of people :)

1  Thank Dhoban

Been to La Piazza? Share your experiences!