“Marco,s bistro Alvor”

Marco's Bar & Bistro
Ranked #34 of 154 Restaurants in Alvor
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A bar / bistro located at the Dunas do Alvor Complex. Serving breakfast, snacks ,full evening meals plus a SPECIAL ORDERS menu (24 hour notice) Soft drinks, beers and wines.
Bangor, United Kingdom
“Marco,s bistro Alvor”
Reviewed July 18, 2012

My wife and i visted Marco,s in early june and had a great time marc and jackie are very freindly and serve lovely food .If you have any special requirements they will go out of thier way to try and accommodate you .you will find Marco,s right at the back of the Dunas in the corner near the pool we will be going back in september keep up the good work and wewill see you both soon.

• Visited June 2012

Warrington, United Kingdom
“Amazing food,fantastic service”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

Found this little gem on our 1st day in Alvor and went every day after that (apart from Monday's it's there day off) the full English breakfast is the best I have ever had and gives you the best start to your day but please don't think this is just a greasy joe type cafe it's far from it nothing is too much trouble and any special orders will be catered for
Your hosts Mark and Jacky and staff were amazing I would highly recommend a visit to this little gem

inveraray
“Friendly”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

Friendly owners and good breakfast nice coffee! always sure of a friendly smile

Visited April 2012
Belfast, United Kingdom
“great food and service”
Reviewed July 8, 2012

We have eaten here several times this holiday. The food is always good and freshly prepared. Mark (the chef) will rustle up a dish that is not on the menu if you ask for it. eg I had a pasta dish which he made specially for me. He and his wife Jackie are always welcoming and I would recommend looking out for the Bistro as it is slightly off the beaten track in the Dunas complex.

• Visited July 2012
Chorley, United Kingdom
“Lovely little hidden treasure!”
Reviewed July 6, 2012

We have just returned from Alvor and we went to Marcos a couple of times for our breakfast/lunch. my partner was made up with the good quality full English and me and the kids really enjoyed the snacks. the staff were really friendly, welcoming and helpful. I am a vegetarian and I was offered alternatives to the main menu and nothing seemed to much trouble for the staff. We will be sure to recommend to and return to see you soon. Thank you to you all at Marcos!