“Best In Alvor”

Restaurante Ruccula
Ranked #1 of 155 Restaurants in Alvor
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
“Best In Alvor”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Now the best ,we went to this restaurant having been highly recommended the food
was fantastic,the service was genuinely brilliant and the meal was great value.
Would go back again soon,

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank lee g

Dublin
“What a place”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Very lucky to get a table. Having been warned to book as soon as we arrived I thought exaggeration especially at end of Sept but no place fully booked 6 days in advance. Head chef though suggested that if we came down around 9 ish someone might be finishing and we could get in. Did so and had a fabulous meal with the most friendly helpful service. Great value great night How restaurants should be run Well done

1 Thank Gorke
Bangor, United Kingdom
“Restaurante Ruculla”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

My wife and i returned to the Ruculla in september and what a shock there is a gentlemans club opened right underneath Ruculla .The Ruculla is an excellent restraurant and have worked hard to keep their standards up .Their service is second to none and for the food i dont think you would get better any where in the algrave .So dont let the gentlemans club put you of going as it nearly did to us because you would really be missing out on a great nights dinning we will be back next year keep up the good work.

1 Thank stephen m
“Great food great service”
Reviewed October 11, 2012 via mobile

Myself my husband and son dined at rucculla last night I am so glad I booked as soon as we arrived in alvor beautiful food and great service . In future I will phone ahead and book for more nights well worth it .

1 Thank Hebburnw
Castleford
“Beautiful food!”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

If you are travelling to Alvor you must try this fantastic restaurant. Word of warning though, book in advance before you travel as they are booked up weeks in advance. We were very luck, we turned up about 9pm Friday night not realising this and they turned us away as they were full but as we were walking down the street one of the waiters came running after us saying that somebody had called to cancel a reservation so we were in. I am so glad that waiter found us! The service was brilliant, everyone had a smile and took time to speak to you. We were sat on the balcony area outside and it was lovely. When the food came out it was delicious and piping hot. I had cod goujons to start, which could have been shared as there were that many, steak for my main which just melted in my mouth and my husband had calamari followed by lamb shank which just fell off the bone. At the end of the evening the Head Chef came out to have a word with people as well which I thought was a nice touch. It had a lovely buzz about the place and it wasn't expensive. All in all a fab night, book your table now!!

1 Thank Kealey H