“Absolutely offensive”
Review of Naustkroa

Naustkroa
Ranked #8 of 12 Restaurants in Geiranger
Description: A well-established restaurant in the middle of Geiranger’s pedestrianised street. Unique outdoor seating by the fjord or inside in the cosy restaurant. We are known for Geiranger’s best pizza and steak burger with cream sauce. We also serve traditional Norwegian dishes such as salmon and meatballs. Open for the summer season 16.5-17.9 2017
White Plains, New York
“Absolutely offensive”
Reviewed July 21, 2012

If I could give negative -10 I would. After waiting 40 minutes to be served a salad the waitress rudely told me that they are busy (the upstairs was half full) and I could leave. So I did. I went to the Brasserie and it was lovely.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank scizin
RagnhildF3, Manager at Naustkroa, responded to this review, January 10, 2013
I`m really sorry to hear that you have been left waiting in our restaurant and addressed rudely, it should not happen. I take full responsibility for not having enough staff at work or making sure that they did not forget guest sitting downstairs. Even if we are busy you have the right to be addressed properly and seen. Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience. This will help us to make sure that it will not happen to other guest, and to you if you would ever consider giving us I second chance.

Houston, Texas
“Great food at a great price!!”
Reviewed July 11, 2012

We happened into this small, charming cafe while off our ship. The fish soup and salmon salad were excellent and priced right! Would highly recommend this place. Lady next to us had the salmon...wish I would have ordered that. It looked incredible!!!! Staff were courteous and friendly.

• Visited July 2012
RagnhildF3, Manager at Naustkroa, responded to this review, January 10, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about how you experienced Naustkroa. It is helpful for us to know how we are perceived by our guests. Hope we can have the pleasure to have you as our guest again one day. (You need to come back and try our salmon main course, you know)
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“very good food”
Reviewed July 8, 2012

loved the food at Naustkroa. the norwegian salmon was delicious and a large portion. the norwegian sausages were excellent and the pizzas tasted amazing. the meals were good value for norwegian prices and the staff were very friendly

Visited July 2012
Malta
“Good and cheap”
Reviewed June 7, 2012

Good food at reasonable prices. Same menu with 2 different prices - one for takeaway, one for indoor eating. Very friendly staff

Visited June 2012
, Manager at Naustkroa, responded to this review, July 2, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. And Im very glad to hear that you were happy with my staff:)
Melbourne, Australia
“Great hot dog”
Reviewed May 19, 2012

Made me special hot dog, with locally produced sausage, which was not on menu.
Delicious, and not expensive by Norwegian standards.
Friendly staff with good sense of humor.

• Visited May 2012
, Manager at Naustkroa, responded to this review, July 2, 2012
Thank you very much for your feedback, and Im glad to hear that my staff treated you well:)