After a week touring venice and florence Locanda dell Amorosa was a much needed retreat.
The atmosphere is absoultely breathtaking. The quiet and peaceful surroundings force you to slow down, take a lot of deep breaths and relax. This was the perfect opportunity to really reconnect with everything.
The room was comfortable, spacious and rustic adding to the charm of the surroundings. I has the best sleep of my 2 weeks in Italy.
The staff was extremely helpful and attentive.
Breakfast was typical of the other Italian hotels...but everything is better with fresh air, warm staff and rustic charm.
The location was perfect for day trips to Siena, san Gimignano, montepulciano, which we did.
Free wi fi was also great
I didn't want to leave and cannot wait to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The location exudes an atmosphere of true serenity and sweetness and anyone exposed to it will be awestruck. Each room has its own character and design. Rustic furniture of peasant origins is mixed with antique furniture, prints and paintings. Some, that open directly to the outdoors give the sense of having a place of one’s own; others have a relaxing view of the typical Sienese countryside; yet others look out onto the complex’s quadrangle and face the lodgings the peasants at one time inhabited. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Locanda dell'Amorosa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Locanda Dell`Amorosa Hotel Sinalunga
- Locanda Dell'Amorosa Sinalunga, Italy - Tuscany