Tuscan hillside,Drive through sunflower fields on your way to this beautiful spa with outstanding food, mineral water spas and pools and wonderful treatments. This is a place I would return to without a second thought.
The buffet they set out in the morning and at lunch time is fabulous.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fonteverde is an elegant 5-star resort situated in San Casciano dei Bagni, an ancient village in the Val d’Orcia, which has always been famous for the age-old springs gushing forth thermal waters rich in minerals. The hotel complex is affiliated with "The Leading Small Hotels of the World," a prestigious luxury hotel brand, and alongside it is a fine thermal spa, which boasts the "Leading Spa" brand. The resort comprises 65 rooms, 9 junior suites and 4 suites with terraces over-looking the superb Tuscan countryside. The atmosphere is reminiscent of a Tuscan palace in former times, with quality furnishings and detailed decoration. Enjoy the natural beauty of the surrounding Val d’Orcia park and admire the rolling hills and scenic setting punctuated by olive trees and vineyards. The hotel's spa is a multifunctional complex with the most up-to-date thermal treatments, a holistic centre and beauty centre. Signature treatments include the ancient Mediterranean spa, ayurvedic massage, reflexology and therapeutic Dhara. In addition, there are eight pools, ideal for relaxation after a busy day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Fonteverde reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fonteverde Tuscan Hotel San Casciano Dei Bagni
- Fonteverde Tuscan Resort And Spa
- Fonteverde Natural Hotel
- Hotel Fonteverde Natural
- Fonteverde Italy/San Casciano Dei Bagni, Tuscany