“Wonderful day of cooking”

Good Tastes of Tuscany - Day Classes
Book In Advance
$2,994.32*
7 Day Gastronomical Tuscan Cooking Adventure
$191.64*
A First Taste of Tuscany
$191.64*
and up
Small group Tuscan cooking class in a castle with optional transfer from...
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Cooking Classes in Tuscany - Wine Tastings in Tuscany - Excursions & Tours in Tuscany and beyond - Villa Rentals & Accommodations - Gastronomic Excursions - Hands-on Single-day Tuscan Cooking Classes - 7-Day Gastronomical Adventures - Tuscan Weddings & Events - Market Tours - Cheese & Olive Oil Tastings - Truffle Hunting. Good Tastes of Tuscany is a Cooking school in Italy near Florence that offers hands-on Cooking Classes in Tuscany. Enjoy a rewarding day or 2 or a week in the unique spacious kitchen of the Renaissance masterpiece in Villa Pandolfini with hands on cooking lessons with one of our qualified Italian chefs who will teach you all the tricks and techniques of the Authentic Tuscan cuisine... We offer a shuttle from Florence center. Your accommodations will be on a wine and olive estate close to Florence in the amazingly beautiful Villa Pandolfini.
Reviewed April 28, 2014

Holidaying in Florence for a week to celebrate my mother-in-laws 80th birthday and the four of us attended the cooking school for a special treat. We started the day by meeting Luciano our chef, at the food market in Florence for a guided tour and an opportunity to buy the last of the ingredients for our cooking class. From there we were taken to the cooking school by mini bus for the start of what was a wonderful day of hands on cooking and then finishing with a fabulous feast of the days creations. Luciano made it such a great experience by sharing all his knowledge of food, his humour and ensuring everyone got involved. The day was rounded off with Meaghan giving us a tour of the Estate and its history which was extremely interesting.
I would have no hesitation in recommending the cooking school to others and only wished we could have stayed for longer.

Reviewed April 13, 2014

Stayed here for 1 week as a full participant in the week long cooking program. The organizers Meghan and June were very helpful and always trying to make our experience as good as possible. The villa was beautiful and included private bathroom and kitchen (stocked fridge and wine) with a lovely outdoor terrace for relaxing. The tours we took were very interesting and well planned (vinyards, historical sites). The villa is a short walk from a train station that takes you right into the centre of Florence. Very convenient for free evenings during the week. The cooking portion of the week was priceless - I learned so much!! Very hands on, very well explained and delicious!! Luciano (our chef) is a gem - he definitely enhanced the experience for me! Highly recommended!!!!

Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

Had my first day today of a three day cooking class. Everything that I had dreamed and imagined it to be and more. Truly amazing and so well run. It can be as hands on as you want or not at all. This makes it so good for people as they can have people who are not so comfortable in the kitchen be involved or people like myself who love the kitchen be very involved with the whole experience. Run by an Italian family and the Australian daughter-in-law the whole thing was very easy to organise. You can also stay at the Villa Pandolfini that is also owned and operated by the family to make the whole process seamless.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

Going to an Italian cooking school in Tuscany had been on my bucket list since retiring. After finding Good Tastes of Tuscany on the net, the adventure began. My time frames were a bit limited but Meghan and June were able to accommodate, no problem! I was picked up at the train station and driven out to a most beautiful setting. The villa I shared with two others was perfect. From Day 1 to day 7 we cooked, learned, ate, laughed and toured. The staff were great, our two chefs, Maurizio and Luciano were very knowledgeable and entertaining. Our daily menu selections gave us a variety of techniques to learn and was flexible to some extent. One of our day excursions was out into the Tuscan countryside, visiting a Villa of the Medici family, authentic ceramic factory, cheesery and winery, to name a few. Day trip to Florence was an exciting look into life through the ages. Food was always provided for us, where ever we went. I would return to Villa Pandolfino in a heartbeat!

2  Thank pamk1951
Reviewed February 24, 2014

After discussing a trip to Tuscany for many years, we finally did it. There were several moments of management confusion during the week. We did enjoy Maurizio and Luciano. I would have preferred to spend less time doing prep work, and more time cooking. Many of the classes were more a demonstration and not the desired hands on. We had 2 combined group classes that were just too many people. I expected a more focused program from what was described as 6 five hour immersion cooking classes.

4  Thank smf1913