“Eight women gone wild, fabulous time by all”

Good Tastes of Tuscany - Day Classes
Book In Advance
$191.56*
A First Taste of Tuscany
$191.56*
and up
Small group Tuscan cooking class in a castle with optional transfer from...
$838.07*
Vip Exclusive private cooking experience in a private Tuscan Renaissance villa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Cooking Classes in Tuscany - Wine Tastings in Tuscany - Excursions & Tours in Tuscany and beyond - Villa Rentals & Accommodations - Gastronomic Excursions - Hands-on Single-day Tuscan Cooking Classes - 7-Day Gastronomical Adventures - Tuscan Weddings & Events - Market Tours - Cheese & Olive Oil Tastings - Truffle Hunting. Good Tastes of Tuscany is a Cooking school in Italy near Florence that offers hands-on Cooking Classes in Tuscany. Enjoy a rewarding day or 2 or a week in the unique spacious kitchen of the Renaissance masterpiece in Villa Pandolfini with hands on cooking lessons with one of our qualified Italian chefs who will teach you all the tricks and techniques of the Authentic Tuscan cuisine... We offer a shuttle from Florence center. Your accommodations will be on a wine and olive estate close to Florence in the amazingly beautiful Villa Pandolfini.
Reviewed July 20, 2013

A couple years ago I sent an email out to my gal pals about joining me at a cooking school just outside of Florence... Fast forward two years, after all the plans had been made, and our week at "Good Taste of Tuscany Cooking Class" far exceeded anything we expected. Our hosts were magnificent, extremely kind and because I did book eight, set us up in a beautiful villa of our own. Meaghan, Mosimo, and June (and Jim) made our time with them feel like we were hanging out with long time friends. If we weren't cooking with our favorite chef, Luciano, we were off on an excursion, wine tasting seemed to fit in at every turn! Thanks to the crew we were saddened to leave, but had an amazing time we will brag about for years!

1  Thank Sharon V

Reviewed July 12, 2013

Our group spent a week at the farmhouse Camilla at the Villa Pandolfini. Our hosts were delightful and ensured we had everything we needed. The week included 4 cooking classes and we were fortunate enough to have Luciano as our instructor for 3 of those classes! It's clear he has a passion for sharing his knowledge! I can't wait to try some of the new recipes. In addition to our classes, our hosts coordinated for a number of tours so that we really did experience Tuscany like a local. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to have a hands on experience in Tuscany. Meaghan, Massimo, June, Luciano and everyone else--THANK YOU!

1  Thank malbuster
Reviewed July 5, 2013

It was a fabulous cooking class and with lots of laughter.
Luciano was knowlegeable and humorous. He taught several italian dishes and some useful skills in cooking. The hand made pici, the beef stew and also the gelato were my favourite! Other dishes were also tasty.
Though I travelled alone this time, I still had a lot of fun.

1  Thank anitawoo84
Reviewed July 1, 2013

We were picked up in Florence and transported to the cooking school. We enjoyed helping in the cooking plus eating the wonderful food. They cater to all types of eating - i.e. we had a few vegetarians in our group so what we prepared had them in mind. The items that were not vegetarian, the chef created a similar dish for them (e.g. pasta with egg and pasta without egg). As our main dish was a stew, the vegetarians had more of the vegetable dish. We couldn't believe all that we accomplished in the short time available. The stew was so tasty, the Panacotta was set. We did a bread salad which I had never tasted before and it was so delicious. Even the toasted bread with garlic, olive oil and salt was wonderful. I would definitely recommend this for an "Italian" experience. My husband doesn't cook and even he enjoyed the class.

1  Thank Darlene2012
Reviewed July 1, 2013

An absolutebly fabulous week in every way. Superb accommodations - old Europe, fascinating, clean and comfortable. Superb chef - Luciano is funny, interesting and able to communicate his love of Tuscan cooking. Without any apparent effort and a smile on his face, he has complete control over his kitchen, his students, all the different dishes in different states of readiness. Then poof, we all sit down to a fabulous meal. Superb organization - just the right balance of cooking, organized excursions and free time. Superb location - a country setting (we loved to hear Pierre, the donkey), but only 15 minutes by train to Florence. Superb organization - the most wonderful reception and support from the family. I would recommend this experience to everyone I know without exception.

2  Thank Penelope E