After reading all the reviews, we had to stay at Masseria Salinola.
It's a beautiful property, over 300 years old and situated 5 mins' drive from Ostuni town (on the hill).
The main building has the rooms and we chose one that was at the back of the building, as it was bigger in size. The rooms in front have more character but are smaller.
The swimming pool is excellent and so is the entire property just to laze around.
The food is EXCELLENT ! If you're staying here, you should definitely eat one of your dinners here.
Daniele is an excellent host and has the best tips for beaches, food and driving around Puglia!
Thank you Daniele!
I have docked one star because of the price - we thought it was too expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This masseria in Ostuni, in southern Italy, has been built in the sixteenth century, and is surrounded by seven hectares of cultivated land, where century old trees create a scenery of rare beauty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HostelWorld, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Masseria Salinola reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Agriturismo Masseria Salinola Brindisi
- Masseria Salinola Ostuni, Italy - Puglia