We stayed for 2 nights in June before moving to our rental villa. Daniele couldn't have been more attentive and although it is not far out of Ostuni you feel you're in the middle of the countryside. Fabulous breakfast and dinner was pretty good too. Good value I thought.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This masseria in Ostuni, in southern Italy, has been built in the sixteenth century, and is surrounded by seven hectares of cultivated land, where century old trees create a scenery of rare beauty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and HostelWorld so you can book your Masseria Salinola reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Agriturismo Masseria Salinola Brindisi
- Masseria Salinola Ostuni, Italy - Puglia