Great hotel with 15 rooms and Suites perched on the Top of Ostunis Fortified Citadel.
Loved the Room with a balcony and uninterrupted view of the sea just 8kms away. Thee rooms are all finished in a cream and Wood which is understated and delightful to be in. Plenty of places to find a place and view and enjoy a glass of wine on the various ramparts and terraces. This is a 1 century Palace that has been wonderfully restored.
Food is Superb and is a Michelin Star restaurant. Ate a seafood tasting menu by the Chef Sebastian which really was exceptional
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relais La Sommita' is a mansion of 16th century and represents the diamond at the top of the historical centre of Ostuni, with 15 elegant rooms divided in Deluxe, Deluxe View, Suite and one Master Suite.This is a retreat, a shelter, a moment of quiet in an over stimulated life, an environment that meant to envelop rather than impress.The interiors walk the line between an ascetic minimalism and a stylish luxury, in a palette of creams and off-whites, with the sort of quiet and solid furnishings that are the signifiers of high-end modern interior design. Stone walls, natural textile, wood are the materials that characterize the interiors of Relais La Sommita. The bathrooms are always characterized by the same minimalist style of wood, marble, stone, archway and Culti brands products and Bulgari for the Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, MrandMrsSmith, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your La Sommita Relais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Sommita Relais And Spa
- La Sommita Relais & Spa Hotel Ostuni
- La Sommita Relais Culti Ostuni
- La Sommita Relais Ostuni, Italy - Puglia