“Fabulous, designer chic!”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Hertfordshire, England
“Fabulous, designer chic!”
Reviewed December 3, 2013

Had a great stay . Gorgeous room with a vaulted ceiling, fireplace shuttered window... Very Elle deco magazine styling! Nice having a kettle a little cooker ring. Walking distance to cafés and restaurants in the old town. The owners were very welcoming then left us completely alone! All looked recently painted very well kept. The shower room dark grey with a ceramic bowl basin and copper tap... Good hairdryer. Nice having our own front door onto the narrow little street. Would love to stay again!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank englandnicola
graceOstuni, Proprietario at I 7 Archi - Guest House, responded to this review, December 7, 2013
Dear guest
thank you so much for your kind words! Wish to have you in Ostuni again!
Graziana e Giorgio

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Den Bosch, The Netherlands
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Very cozy, picturesque and homey apartment (Sus e Sotta) in the historical center of Ostuni with parking around the corner. Tastefully decorated with lovely roof terrace for a cup of real Italian coffee (from our own kitchen) in the morning or a delicious extensive Italian BBQ (provided) on a balmy evening. And for those who prefer to dine outside the door, there are several very good, typical Italian restaurants within walking distance of the charming historic center of Ostuni. Optimal and very friendly service from hosts, who speak good English!

Mark & Bernice, 's-Hertogenbosch, The Netherlands

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
graceOstuni, Proprietario at I 7 Archi - Guest House, responded to this review, November 15, 2013
Dear Guests, thank you for your nice words on our Guest House! We hope you will bring with you good memories of your stay in Ostuni!
Graziana & Giorgio
Santiago, Chile
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Great place to stay! The location is perfect, just in the historical centre of the city and close to restaurants, bars, etc. The room was arranged simply and nicely, with great taste, clean and cosy. It had a small fridge, coffee maker and small electric oven to cook your own pasta if you felt like staying in. The staff were really nice, friendly and helpful! Would stay there again whenever I can! 100% recommended!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Alejandra C
Graziana M, Proprietario at I 7 Archi - Guest House, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
Dear guest, thank you for your kind words! It is always a pleasure for us, to be part of a nice holiday.
Come back soon! Graziana & Giorgio
Zürich
Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

We had the 2room apartment with roof terrace. It was dream! Great appartment, fantastic view from the roof and very good location in the middle of the old town, yet still very quiet. Plus very friendly hosts.

Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
graceOstuni, Proprietario at I 7 Archi - Guest House, responded to this review, October 12, 2013
Dear Guest, thank you so much for your nice review! Hoping to seeing you again in ostuni for your next holidays, we wish you a good day!
Milan, Italy
Reviewed August 31, 2013

The historical house was great! In the narrow streets in the very center of the White City, this traditional apartment was well furnished.
With a roof top terrace to enjoy a great view, the house is just few minutes walk from the Cathedral.
Location is great if you are planning to spend time within the city.
Price was pretty high, but quality was also.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank FabioMesha
graceOstuni, Proprietario at I 7 Archi - Guest House, responded to this review, September 2, 2013
Dear Guest, thank you so much for dedicating us your time and such beautiful words! We wish to have soon here again.
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 15, 2013

I stayed for 7 nights in this wonderful apartment (Sotta Sotta) and it was a real treat! From the moment I arrived I was not disappointed. On my arrival to the fairytale city of Ostuni you take the windy road up towards the cathedral until you reach the apartment which is nestled under the arches in one of the side roads. I was greeted by the owners Giorgio & Graziana who welcomed me to my new home for the next week..The apartment had everything I needed, a fridge, tv, cooking facilities a great wet room/bathroom (I love the sink), heating (I stayed in Dec so not sure but I presume its air con during the summer) and a comfy double bed! They were always on hand for information if I needed to find a good place to eat or somewhere to visit. Sotta Sotta, mixes old traditional Puglian style and modern design beautifully, its easy to see that the apartment has been designed with love and a great eye to detail.
I was lucky enough to be able to see all of the apartments that Giorgio & Graziana have during my stay and the more I saw the more I wanted to stay for longer....the big apartment with the roof terrace was fantastic!!
Ostuni has a lot to offer and staying so central made it even more enjoyable, you really feel like you are in the heart of it all....and if you dont want any more you can just close your door and escape to your own little fairytale house.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
graceOstuni, Proprietario at I 7 Archi - Guest House, responded to this review, August 17, 2013
Dear Sarah, thank you for having spent some time to post this kind review! We know that our SOTTA SOTTA is little but also full of charming, and we are so happy that you had a nice time there!
We are waiting for you, our SUS E SOTTA and its terrace too!
Leeds, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 4, 2013

We stayed 5 nights in the 'Sus e Sotta' apartment and are so glad we did! The location is very central (the apartment is actually within the famous white walls of old Ostuni) and just a couple of minutes walk through picturesque narrow streets will take you to any number of shops, restaurants and the central piazza. The panoramic views from the roof terrace are truly spectacular. The inside of the apartment is very tastefully decorated, a good blend of old architectural features and modern fittings, strangely feels rustic and luxury at the same time. The rooms are quite small and spread over different floors, but for our tastes this just further adds to the character of the place. We wanted to have lunches on the roof terrace during the day (eating out at night obviously!) and the fridge/kitchen facilities were more than adequate for this (though a kettle would have been nice as opposed to just a pan). The owners Graziana and George made us feel welcome and at home from the moment we arrived, and were happy to help us with information on anything to do with the city. We would highly recommend this apartment to anyone. It is hard to do it justice with photographs, the place is beautiful!

Room Tip: We stayed in Sus e Sotta, amazing roof terrace!