“Far and away best place we stayed in Italy - heaven!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of B&B La Depandance

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ostuni
B&B La Depandance
Ranked #35 of 66 Ostuni B&B and Inns
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Far and away best place we stayed in Italy - heaven!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013

In a trip full of beautiful hotels in picturesque places this was by far the best. The accommodation is spotless, finished to a very high standard and with lots of attention to detail. You have a private terrace perfect for relaxing during the day or eating dinner. It is set in the most beautiful countryside. All of these things are great but the best of all is your host Maria. She was just the most welcoming and lovely lady, serving amazing home cooked pastries and treats. We arrived later than planned in the afternoon and when we said we hadn't had lunch she immediately appeared with a tray full of food and home made lemonade.

Cannot recommend it highly enough!!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank JFLeur

Business
Oxford, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2012

We had a fantastic stay at La Depandance and booked having found this and seen all the positive reviews on Trip Advisor

This is an ideal place to stay not far from great beaches and a handy shop at the top of the road within walking distance, as this is much more than just a B&B with a small kitchen this is also ideal for self catering with a glass of wine after a long day at the beach if you are too tired to go out for dinner !

Great shaded private patio for relaxing & dining

Maria and her family made us so welcome we really loved our stay here and the superb breakfasts which were different every day

Many great places to visit nearby our favoiurite Martina Franca & Cistrino only a short drive away and great value, and a very realxing place to stay

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Robert33150
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2012

I finished my months stay in Italy with a last minute 5 days in Puglia, and was so lucky to have the chance to stay at La Dependance.

The location is very private and the perfect destination to help you get a true sense of this beautiful raw and rustic country side. The Accommodation is Beautiful - the highest standard restoration of traditional Trulli structures using local earth stone and travertine with the most detailed and yet understated finishing touches. Great bathroom, kitchen and dining facilities - everything you need.

I turned up late at night after a long hot day and a missed flight from Rome and I remember thinking as I settled in that there was nothing here that hadn't been thought of - it was perfectly set up!

Which leads to my favourite part of the stay....the wonderful hostess Maria and her Beautiful family. I am so grateful to Maria for all the kind and generous gestures she extended to me to help me enjoy my stay. I was travelling on my own so I appreciated the time and effort Maria showed me and it really was what helped make my time so amazing. I would be proud to say that Maria and her family are now my friends - such special people.

I didn't have a car and would recommend that you do bring your own as local transport is very infrequent and its hard to get to the beautiful coastal spots which are only a 30 min drive away. But it was also nice to spend a whole day just relaxing on the sun lounge, taking a little bike ride and relaxing in the peace and quiet.

You do need to pack some mosquito spray as they're not shy but that's the only other thing that isn't already catered for.

There's a new little espresso bar and supermarket that's just opened up down the road, so you can grab everything you need there and a great espresso before setting off to explore.

I hope to return again and encourage my family and friends to do the same!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Emc3
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2010

We have had a beautiful time in this bed and breakfast.
The garden is great and the interior of the trulli is cosy and stylish.
When we arrived, the owner (Maria) bought us fruit and a nice bottle of wine ,and Maria speaks very well English.
The address is not easy to find, use your car navigator.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple