All reviewsold townmariaownerbalconyparoswifiwaterfrontgreecetavernasfridge
Reviewed June 26, 2017 via mobile

The hotel is nice and really clean situated in the center of Parikia near the harbour. Many tavernas with delicious food nearby. The owners of the hotel are really nice people that are trying to make your stay more enjoyable. The beach is not far away and there are also other places that can be visited in Parikia, like churches, buildings, old town. Totally recommend it!

Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Denisa D
Reviewed October 16, 2016

Stayed here for a few days at the end of September. Lovely quiet hotel away from the main road. Maria was a generous and helpful host. Room was small but comfortable with a nice balcony. It also has an internal courtyard to sit in. I could even see the sea by looking through the verandah of the building opposite. Just around the corner from all the cafes and shops on the waterfront.

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled solo
1  Thank easytotravel
Reviewed August 23, 2016

We absolutely love this place, it feels like coming home after a day on beautiful Paros!
Don´t expect luxury but 3 women who show you every day what you can do if you put so much love in something. To enter this little hotel already is like going into an oasis of joy, to experience Kristina, Sultana and Maria with their laughs, generosity and happiness is a bliss. We go there since years!!

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled as a couple
2  Thank BeneAperdannier
Reviewed August 21, 2016 via mobile

Really enjoyed our stay at Arian Hotel. Christina was super friendly and gave us all her best tips about the island. The location was great, clean and beautiful rooms and flexible check-in/-out. We almost felt as a part of their family and would absolutely go back!

Stayed: August 2016, traveled with friends
2  Thank Ida J
Reviewed August 15, 2016 via mobile

This is our second time staying at the hotel Arian. We LOVE this hotel so much, it feels like a beautiful home in paradise. Surrounded with the most gorgeous plants and an amazing costal/ beach vibe. It's not in the Main Street so it's lovely and quiet but so easy to find in the middle of the night. The rooms are wonderfully clean and the balcony is perfect. What I love most is that the hotel is run by analyst amazing family- Christina, Maria and her family are so welcoming and they made us feel so welcome and happy- unlike any hotel I've stayed at before. They provided us with lots of information and different things to see and do around Paros- the places you don't read about in guide books, giving you an authentic experience.
I came with my mum and previously with my boyfriend and I can't for in the future when I have children to bring them here too.

Stayed: August 2016, traveled with family