I spent a night with my family at the Sunset View in Paros, Greece and I would return.
The location of the hotel is in Parikia but I suggest you have a car as it is a little bit up in the hill off the main street. A car rental will also allow you to easily visit the Island (i suggest visit Golden beach and Naoussa, a small town). That being said, the hotel will generously pick you up or drive you to the port should your next destination be on another Greek Island or elsewhere. The area is not charming but the hotel is.
The hotel has a nice pool located just next to the hotel restaurant. Breakfast was included with the room. You will find complementary wi-fi that actually works everywhere in the hotel including around the pool.
The room we had was very clean. The hotel offers different room size from small to large suites. Our room was small but it had a double bed and an extra one for our son. You will find a kitchenette in the room, a small TV with satellite chanels, a refrigerator, a hair dryer, air conditioning, a small balcony with a great view on the sea to watch the sunset (hotel name is well chosen for this) but also on Parikia port and town and on the hotel pool. The room had a small bathroom.
The service is outstanding. It is a family owned and operated hotel which really makes the difference in the service. We had no pool or beach towels and the hotel gave us 3 towels to accomodate us. They brought a glass of milk for our son at the room at no charge. They offered to pick us up and drive us to the port.
Small details to could be consider by the hotel to make it an even better experience:
- add a safe in the room
- add soap and shower shampoing
- more options for breakfast
- room decoration could be better
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunset View Hotel & Apartments, one of the best hotels in Paros, it has been built amphitheatrically above the town of Parikia , in a unique traditional island style. The family hotel offers a pleasant stay with a variety of amenities. The rooms of one space and the apartments are surrounded by large terraces or balconies with amazing views of the town of Parikia, the pool, the unique bay of Parikia with the deep blue of the sea and of course the sunset. Only 10 minutes from the port but away from the noise of the center, 9 km from Naoussa and a junction point for the other villages and beaches. The quiet atmosphere and aesthetic quality, make your holiday at Sunset View a highly wonderful experience. All the one room apartments are featured with a double and a single bed and can accommodate 2-3 people. The two bedroom apartments, feature a double bed and the rest of the rooms are equipped with single beds to accommodate 4, 5 and 6 people. The two-room suites feature a separate living room and large terrace with table and chairs. Sunset view is featured with restaurant and lounge cocktail bar with a stanning view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Bookgreece.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sunset View reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset View Parikia
- Sunset View Hotel Parikia
- Sunset View Paros/Parikia