Incredibly nice, helpful and attentive staff. Great view of the port of Parikia. Walking distance to the main square, breakfast included, private balcony.
Accommodations are nice but basic. Don't worry, you won't be spending much time in the hotel because you'll be out exploring Paros.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunset View Hotel & Apartments, one of the best hotels in Paros, it has been built amphitheatrically above the town of Parikia , in a unique traditional island style. The family hotel offers a pleasant stay with a variety of amenities. The rooms of one space and the apartments are surrounded by large terraces or balconies with amazing views of the town of Parikia, the pool, the unique bay of Parikia with the deep blue of the sea and of course the sunset. Only 10 minutes from the port but away from the noise of the center, 9 km from Naoussa and a junction point for the other villages and beaches. The quiet atmosphere and aesthetic quality, make your holiday at Sunset View a highly wonderful experience. All the one room apartments are featured with a double and a single bed and can accommodate 2-3 people. The two bedroom apartments, feature a double bed and the rest of the rooms are equipped with single beds to accommodate 4, 5 and 6 people. The two-room suites feature a separate living room and large terrace with table and chairs. Sunset view is featured with restaurant and lounge cocktail bar with a stanning view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Bookgreece.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Sunset View reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset View Parikia
- Sunset View Hotel Parikia
- Sunset View Paros/Parikia