We enjoyed our staying in this hotel very much!!! The hotel is on a hill close to the centre of Paroikia, so every balcony has a breath taking view! We loved the sunset and the night view of Paroikia from our balcony! So we would strongly recommend this hotel for young couples for romantic moments! Really nice hotel with comfortable rooms, a roofed private parking area, the breakfast was ok, the only negative we can say is that the pool was a little bit filthy, but who cares! Paros is an island with great beaches!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunset View Hotel, is one of the best hotels in Paros, it has been built amphitheatrically above the town of Parikia. The hotel offers a pleasant stay with a variety of amenities. The rooms of one space and the apartments are surrounded by large terraces or balconies with amazing views of the town, the pool, the unique bay with the deep blue of the sea and of course the BEST SUNSET. Only 10 minutes from the port but away from the noise of the center, 9 km from Naoussa and a junction point for the other villages and beaches. The quiet atmosphere and aesthetic quality, make your holiday at Sunset View a highly wonderful experience. All the one room apartments are featured with a double and a single bed and can accommodate 2-3 people. The two bedroom apartments, feature a double bed and single beds to accommodate 4, 5 and 6 people. The two-room suites feature a separate living room and large terrace. Featured with restaurant and lounge cocktail bar with a stanning view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sunset View Hotel & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset View Parikia
- Sunset View Hotel Parikia
- Sunset View Hotel & Apartments Paros/Parikia