High Mill
$102
$142
$124
Agoda.com
Apollon Boutique Hotel(Parikia)(Great Value!)
$59
$54
$112
$93
Akrotiri Hotel(Parikia)(Great Value!)
$50
Siroco's Rooms and Studios(Parikia)(Great Value!)
$39
$36
Argonauta Hotel(Parikia)
$88
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
Sunset View Hotel(Parikia)(Great Value!)
$79
Hotel Paros(Parikia)(Great Value!)
$49
$41
  • Beachfront
$204
$193
Agoda.com
All reviewssea viewamazing sunsetsmall hillnice poolport areaspecial thanksbeautiful islandshort walkbalconytownparoshairdryer
Reviewed June 26, 2014

Family run hotel, reasonable price, amazing view to enjoy sunset. Good location to explore island. Buffet breakfast was above expectations. Staff is welcoming and informative. Definitely recommend this hotel to friends.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 21, 2014

My wife and I spent part of our honeymoon at the High Mill and the entire stay was fantastic! It feels like a bed & breakfast; it's family run and the owner even cooks a homemade 3 course, locally grown traditional meal for you for only 15€! The pool was spacious and relaxing, each room has their own outdoor patio, perfect for relaxing with some food or a glass of Greek wine. The view from this hotel is breathtaking, but what really made the High Mill worth of an excellent review for us was the fact that the service here was outstanding. If you're reading this review, trust me when I say that this stay was just perfect.

Room Tip: Ask to face the water if possible. It's 3 floors, so the higher you are, the better the view will be!
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 13, 2014

This hotel was supposed to be a mid-level European hotel....it photographs beautifully....and then you arrive. The lobby is filled with smoke. This is especially gross during the morning hours, when the smell is particularly strong and infiltrates the breakfast buffet area. The breakfast buffet offered very poor choices. The hard boiled eggs had green yolks. There was no ice water available. When I asked for a glass of water, I was provided a lukewarm glass run from a sink where someone was standing washing dishes. The bed was like sleeping on concrete. There was no safe in the room, and so I was stuck carrying my passport around the whole time. I found a pastry bag behind a nightstand when I was looking for an outlet. The shower was so small that I, a thin person, couldn't bend over at all to shave my leg and had to open the door and put my leg on the toilet to accomplish this goal. The electricity was extremely weak, and my sister's blow dryer caught fire while using a converter. I wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a "mid-level" hotel as it is below average.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
3  Thank SeaSmoke74
Reviewed June 6, 2014

We arrived greeted by a very welcoming informative staff who gave out we did not use their FREE transfers from airport! Upgraded our room for free , great room, nice view for free. Rooms are large and spacious and clean. Amazing sunset view from balcony. Pool and gardens were maintained well. Walk to town was 10 mins to start of harbour, only negative feature bht worth the relaxing scenery. We got free last minutetransfer to the port off the very nice receptionis with out booking so nice!!!! Would recommed particularly for a couple on holiday.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ciara M
Reviewed May 29, 2014

We stayed at the High Mill for 3 nights as part of a Sun Island Tours island hop package purchased through Flight Centre in Australia.
The High Mill is located just outside the old town of Parikia and a fairly easy walk. We arrived in Parikia by ferry and caught a cab there initially as we had luggage, but after we settled in we generally went into town on foot.

The hotel is a family concern and upon arrival we were met by the daughter Anastasia who speaks great English and took the time to explain the layout of the premises, how to find our way into town, places of interest and how to catch the local buses.

Our room had a fabulous view and was very comfortable although I have to say the bed was somewhat on the firm side, although this seemed to be the case everywhere we went. Despite this I managed to sleep quite well. The room had a combined bath and toilet and is quite small. If you are a larger person, this might not be suitable. Once again, this seemed to be the norm in most of the places we stayed so if you need space, check before you book. As this is not a big issue for us, it didn't detract from our experience in the hotel.

As it was not yet high season, only breakfast was available for us. However I believe that in high season there is a fully functioning restaurant.

Overall, lovely hosts, comfy room and great location.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple