All reviews panoramic view of the sea nice communal area very nice buffet breakfast amazing sunset large swimming pool this lovely hotel small hill every summer port area great room checking in nice stay big balcony clean rooms special thanks short walk beautiful island
Reviewed September 10, 2012

About 10 mintues away by walk from old Parikia city center. Nice hotel with very kind owner and employees. All rooms with sea side view and balcony (some are bigger: ask nice balcony) : you can see the sunset from home ! Big rooms and bathroom a bit old fashioned but comfortable.
Very nice swimming pool : almost 20 meters.
Difficult to find a better deal with so big swimming pool.
The only drawback I would stress : the street to Old Parikia is a bit "dangerous" by walk.

Reviewed August 28, 2012

We stayed at the High Mill last week and were so pleased with our choice. The hotel is a short walk to town, with lovely ocean views and a very nice pool. Dimitris picked us up from the airport and gave us a ride to the ferry free of charge, which was also very nice. He also gave us invaluable information about getting around, the best beaches to visit, and restaurants to try. I can't believe how reasonable the rates were, and we stayed at the peak of the season. If you travel to Paros on a budget and are looking for a great hotel, the High Mill is your place!

1  Thank Kate S
Reviewed August 18, 2012

The hotel is very good price-quality. Rooms are big and have beautiful views of the ocean an sunset. Each room has a little balcony with some chairs.
The bathroom is a little old and not clean enough for me.
Breakfast was ok, not much variety, no fruits.
The location is very good, we rented a moto and could get everywhere fast enough.
The owners are very kind people and even took us back to port in their own car the last day.
The pool is big and very nice.
For the price you are paying is a very nice hotel.

1  Thank lolitaloft
Reviewed August 5, 2012

We have just spend another great holiday on High Mill Hotel (from July 19 till July 26th 2012) - we keep coming back to this wonderful hotel - run by such a wonderful Greek family - who do their outmost to make your stay pleasant and me and my wife (who have become regulars) enjoy every moment of our stay - this family is so serviceminded and they really do everything to make your stay pleasant and enjoyable - I have not been disappointed one single time - we have stayed at this hotel four consecutive summers and we will keep coming back - we feel at home - we relax from the moment we set our feet at the hotel - normally we arrive in the evening - and every time we arrive - we are met by Zappi (the wonderful dog - who recognizes us now - maybe because we always give him some treats) - the sweet mother of the hotel and Pappa and Dimitris - it feels like coming home every year - Anastasia - the daughter - has just given birth to a lovely child - so she was not in the reception to greet us - but we had the opportunity to meet her at the hotel during our holidays and see her newborn child ! For me - personally - it is such a wonderful place to stay - I relax from "Day-one" and I talk a lot to the family running the hotel - so I feel more like a friend - coming for the annual visit - than I feel like a guest ! I even had the pleasure to drink some Ouzo together with Pappa and Dimitris in front of the hotel entrance one hot evening ! I would recommend this hotel at any time to anyone - it is so great and if you wanna try to make an effort to get closer to the family - then you will truly feel, how truly service-minded they are ! My holidays for Summer 2013 are already planned - we are going to High Mill Hotel again - we cant wait !! My very best greetings to the whole family - Thanks for another great holiday !!

Date of stay: July 2012
1  Thank aketo
Reviewed July 18, 2012

A friend and I recently stayed here for 5 days. We found it to be clean, quiet and reasonably priced. All the rooms have balconies and a beautiful view of the ocean. The rooms are fairly small, and the fridges, etc., somewhat dated, but everything worked, and we were comfortable.

The pool was large and clean, and a lovely break after a day at the beach or sightseeing, etc. The grounds of the hotel are beautiful, with large terraces, lovely landscaping, and always with a view of the sea and the town.

Dimitri was a good and helpful host, the staff were all friendly, and we enjoyed our visit. Good breakfast included,too.

Date of stay: June 2012