“Quick bite to eat ”

Nick's Hamburgers
Ranked #33 of 92 Restaurants in Parikia
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

I'm not sure where the people below went but it couldn't have been nick's... It's a fast food burger joint pure and simple... I think they may have got their nick's mixed up.

Our burgers were great and will be returning considering the great value for what you get!

Reviewed July 18, 2014

it has not been renovated for ages, extremely expensive (steaks @29 euros!!) not really tasty, no view, nothing to justify its prices. no way we are going back to that place

1  Thank Kozantipi
Reviewed July 11, 2014

This is a place you must try if you are in Parikia and you fancy a great burger and no fuzz. We went there today with our three teenagers and everyone loved it. The burgers are fantastic, they are large, taste great and and bread is lightly toasted. Super good. There is a veggie burger for those who need one as my daughter..:-) did. The place has been open for 37 years and the person working there today has been there for 22 years!!! Burgers cost between €3.5 and €7.00

2  Thank Frederic I
Reviewed June 14, 2014

One of the absolute best burgers I've had in my life - and I eat a lot of burgers! I think I did a normal burger with extra cheese, and we had to go back the day after and eat there again because it was so delicious!! A must-eat if you're in Paros! Yum!

Reviewed November 4, 2013

This year I've been to one of the most amazing greek islands. At ''Nick's hamburger'' I had one of the tastiest hamburgers. If you are vegetarian It is worth tasting the Organic burger.