“octopus - must try”

Ranked #69 of 92 Restaurants in Parikia
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed September 20, 2013

if you visit this restaurant by the sea, you have to take octopus in balsamic sauce for appetizer! it was just amazing. I have tried octopus in other restaurant, called korali, if I remember correctly, however there is no comparison, in Krios it was much better.

2  Thank Jurga C

Reviewed September 20, 2013

I ran into this place occasionally when I was wondering to go to the beach. Me and my family we enjoyed it at the daytime to grab some sandwiches so as we were staying quite near in the rented rooms we decided to go here for a dinner...at that time the restaurant was pretty busy and almost no tables left, but the staff and the Italian speaking boss organized us a special table in the beach, like 2 meters from the sea! We took some meat dishes, as beaf tagliata, prosciutto with mozzarella, my kids took chicken romanof...I could say it was a pleasant experience.

2  Thank Luca M
Reviewed August 28, 2013

i have visited this place a few times when i had my holidays in Paros this year and i really liked it because all the food was priced really affordable..In comparison to other restaurants where i tried some salads, here i found really nice one, called Green salad... Great choice for vegetarians:) i attach photo of it:)

1  Thank Monique J
Reviewed August 7, 2013

That was a great experience visiting Krios Lounge in Paros! Highly recommendable :) The staff is really creative and I can ensure you are to get positively surprised!

3  Thank Laura P
Reviewed July 31, 2013

well, when you come to this restaurant by the sea, you can immediatedly understand what does it mean when the chef realy loves his job! fresh food with a lot of creativity, beautiful view,the staff with who you can talk as with friends and for sure affordable prices make me come back here every year when i am in Paros :) by the way,this season they have amazing pasta with seafood called ''Fisherman'' so if you drop by here, i highly reccomend

2  Thank Adele C