“Words cannot do this place justice!”

The Little Green Rocket
Ranked #1 of 91 Restaurants in Parikia
Cuisines: Street Food
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: The Little Green Rocket Is Located Close To The Post Office
Reviewed September 30, 2013

We found this place on our first night in paros and between three of us sampled as much as possible off the menu..... Everything is gorgeous! To add to the amazing food, the two hosts are the nicest and warmest that you could find. And value for money is top notch. We enjoyed our meal so much we reserved a tabled for a couple of nights later to celebrate a birthday and the guys went all out for us.... Including dimmed lights, happy birthday on stereo and candles on the infamous dessert 'anakini'!! I cannot recommend this place enough..... Go go go and discover for yourselves.... Be sure to ask for the anakini..... Even if its not on the menu!

1  Thank Ireland35

Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

As if the island of Paros is not beautiful enough! I stumbled into this cafe on my first day, after an early morning ferry from Athens. Hungry & hankering for my morning coffee! From the first latte & omelette I was hooked. The food has an Asian & Mexican twist. It's non fussy & excellent. I had to go back every day for the rest of my stay. Cute cats & Spyros & Panos are superb hosts. A must for all visitors to Paros!!

2  Thank Jillian S
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Great meal and sushi as a starter, good to see some young talented entrepreneurs going for it, good luck!

2  Thank jagg95
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Great beef curry and wonderful authentic Italian pasta . This place obviously has a good chef. A bit difficult to read the sign so we walked past it several times without noticing it

1  Thank Alistairbrob
Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

My husband chose this restaurant somewhat based on reviews and it is exceptionally good. The owners/waiters are extremely friendly and are a pleasure to talk to. They are busy, but for good reason as the food was some of the best we have had in Greece. I had the Yakitori Salmon and it was comparable to a high end restaurant in Chicago. The wings were average but the maki sushi is an excellent starter. The chicken satay is also superb as they spiced it to our taste. Customized food with excellent prices.
Kudos to the guys!
One last remark - we read about slow service but never experience this. Here is a thought - you're on vacation and dinner should be an event. Enjoy the wine, enjoy the view and the delicious food will complement your experience when it comes.

1  Thank PlanC-JG