“Excellent food, people and location!”
Review of Delfini - CLOSED

Delfini
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean, Seafood, Steakhouse, International, Bar, Grill, Wine Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Porto, Portugal
“Excellent food, people and location!”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

I met this restaurant during my holidays with my sister and a friend some days ago and i must say Delfini was one of the greatest places we had the chance to know...the best greek food we have ever tasted, the best persons that makes you feel at home , everyone very kind and friendly and the place is located on a small marvellous beach...everything makes Delfini a very nice place to be. We loved it and will recommend to everyone! We hope to go there again in a short time. A big thank for the great place, great food and wonderfull people...from your customers from Portugal!

• Greek first
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Parian Paradise!”
Reviewed June 21, 2013

We stayed in Paros having travelled from Santorini to stay for 4 nights and found the Delfini to be the BEST restaurant and bar that we visited in our time in Greece!

The food, drink, location on the beach are unsurpassed on the island and the incredibly hospitable and friendly service from the staff is unforgettable and a credit to the Greek people.

We strolled down to the beach on our first day in Parasporos and sat in the Delfini sunloungers and ordered drinks, from the first moment the service was friendly and welcoming. We stayed for lunch and the entire day after being given complimentary desserts and later shots from Lambros.

Later that evening around 11.30pm my girlfriend and I returned. Being quite hungry I asked if the kitchen was still open, Lambros asked what I would like and set us a table to dine on the beach under the stars and next to the rolling waves.

Having a midnight meal by the beach with the excellent, friendly service of Lambros and the brilliant local food (fried Zucchini balls, Parian salad etc.) is something we will NEVER forget.

We returned to the Delfini to sit by the beach for drinks and an evening meal before we left Paros. Definitely try the locally caught fried red mullet - excellent!

I cannot recommend this restaurant highly enough and feel the service here from Lambros and co. won't be beaten on the island. All in all an outstanding beach bar and restaurant.

Thank you Lambros and staff for an unforgettable experience - we will definitely return! We look forward to seeing you next time.

Slàinte mhath!

London, United Kingdom
“I LOVE IT...!!!”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

found in Paros before 15 days and a fried told me about DELFINI ,, Fantastic food and SERVICE One night we went to eat and they put tables on the beach by the sea ...excellent moment for me and my girlfriend....!!!

Paros, Greece
“Super cuisine”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Delphini is a very good restaurant The food is excellent the owner is very friendly and The waiter Lambros is very kind and informs you about the delicious food.it was a joy to be there.

• Visited May 2013
Athens, Greece
“like my home..”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

like my home ..
found in Paros, the last year and YEAR is an island that everyone is welcoming and open ... to the hotel that I stayed I did THIS YEAR WRONG choice ... but for the selection of beach and food I found a place with ... VERY GOOD QUALITY and impeccable service ... and the owner Yiannis made ​​me feel like a FRIEND called me at his home to eat...
I said to ALL my friends and now I say to YOU .... you have TO GO to this place..!

• Visited May 2013