“Came back for Seconds!”

Ranked #7 of 92 Restaurants in Parikia
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Warm and welcoming! Delicious and authentic Mediterranean cuisine!
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I came here on my second night, and had a wonderful mostacholli pasta dish. This place impresssed me so much.. That the following day during the typical sleepy time of siesta, I was one of the few strolling about, so I decided to stop in. Yyianni was holding down the restaurant and I became his only customer at the time. He made me feel like I was coming over to his house for lunch, and had me decide what I'd like from a few dishes he had ready to prepare in the window. After i started my dish with the spagetti and fish, he fixed some and said.. You made me jealous... Typical amazing greek hosptitality. Don't miss out and this place. You'll love it.

3  Thank jessica0

Reviewed July 26, 2013

I had dinner at the Taverna Mira on my first night in Paroikia. The owner and waiters were very welcoming and friendly. We had lovely greek food, including a delicious kleftiko and traditional greek salad.
Good value for money.

3  Thank domusdejanas308
Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

After hearing good reviews my friend and I went to taverna Mira tonight for dinner. Arrived around 8pm and the sunset was completely spectacular!

We couldn't fault the view and the service was amazing! Friendly staff that went out of their way for you and a fantastic meal!

Would definitely go back!

2  Thank 365days_Jess
Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

After the disappointment of Apollon Garden the previous night we decided to try play it safe. This place is simple, great view of the sunset and staff were very pleasant.

We ordered fried cheese as an appetiser. For dinner we ordered roast chicken and pork fillet with half litre of house wine and water. Total bill was €28!

Fantastic value and the food tasted delicious. Do visit this place and even better get there for the sunset to top off a great evening.

1  Thank Macman85
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Nice and relaxing night, after a full day on the roads of Paros doing some sight seeing its all we needed ice cold beer and refreshing salads and starters good hospitality and service.

1  Thank Alexandra N