“Excellent fresh fish”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 12, 2013

After my first dinner there, I regreted not being at this restaurant in any of my previous days in Paros. Still I had another chance the next day before leaving :-) I ordered fresh fish (grilled sea bass) and I have to say that it was perfectly cooked and very tasty (and as someone grown at the seaside I'm quite an expert on that). The service was very good even if the place was crowded, and the restaurant and the terrace are really nice, you don't feel like in those turistic places.
If I have to say something to improve, it seems that the owner is controlling everything so the waiters can't take easy decissions or give simple advices to the clients. But of course, that means she cares about her business!

1  Thank Mercedes N

Reviewed September 9, 2013

I visited this restaurant with my wife and some friends after reading the tripadvisor reviews and it was good but not quite as good as some of the reviews suggested. The menu is typically Greek and on the whole very good but not outstanding. The service was friendly but very slow, we skipped dessert as we didn't want to wait any longer and eventually had to leave the table to get the bill. This was a shame as on the whole it was a good meal, perhaps we caught them on an off night, but we came only feed back on our experience, which was OK but not as good as some of the other reviews.

Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

We were unsure whether to eat here but the good reviews outweighed the bad! However, we were disappointed! The food was just OK, house wine was the worse we have had, we won't be going back!

Reviewed August 21, 2013

I've eaten at Aroma several times and each time the food has been wonderful and the service friendly and welcoming. The new location on the seafront is SO much more enchanting than the old place on the Periferiko -- now the location matches the food and the service!

2  Thank ZografisPaula
Reviewed August 12, 2013

The place was recommended to us, but found it dissapointing. The hommus we ordered was tasteless, not even close to what we are use to. The lamb chops: well depends how do you define lamb meat - I would suspect it was rather a mutton not a lamb meat: huge bones, and more fat than meat.
Attentive service and pleasant atmosphere and location.