All reviews old town pedestrian area hotel is situated tea and coffee plenty of hot water the perfect host room was spotless ferry terminal small fridge lovely hotel waterfront noise hubbub balcony paros island tavernas
Reviewed October 3, 2017

We arrived in Paros unsure what to expect, and Dina welcomed us with open arms and an amazing home for the next 3 nights! She always had suggestions for us, and was always there to help. The room was very clean and well kept. If I'm ever back in Paros, I will be heading here!

Stayed: September 2017
2  Thank RachaelKacos
Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

This wonderful place is situated in the most charming and beautiful little street of Parikia. This is the perfect place to go if you want a quiet and relaxing holiday. Sept and may is the best times to go here. Not so many tourists.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank triptrapTriptrap
Reviewed August 29, 2017 via mobile

Our 2nd visit to Hotel Dina and it didn't disappoint. Lovely accommodation, we stayed in room 2 that has the external bathroom and that worked out perfect for us. Would definitely return here again, Dina is a great host!

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank BLER08
Reviewed August 6, 2017

Hotel Dina is wonderful. Dina is wonderful. She greeted me with a cold drink when I arrived, and hauled my bags to my room. The room was clean and comfortable with a great bathroom and good wifi. It is located in the heart of the old town, cute shops and tavernas in every direction. A minute or two's walk to the waterfront. A truly perfect stay.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank Anne S
Reviewed June 18, 2017

We met Dina immediately upon arriving at the Hotel. She was very welcoming and warm. We felt at home and ease right away. The main Parikia thoroughfare is right outside the door of the hotel, but it was perfectly quiet when we needed our rest. Room was spotless. We were very happy to call it home for our nights in Paros. She helped us with transport on the day of our departure making life so much easier for the wary travelers we were at this point. I will definitely recommend Hotel Dina to any of my friends wanting to explore the great island of Paros. Thank you DINA!!

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple