Paros Palace(Parikia)
$153
$145
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $207/night.

Pyrgaki Hotel(Parikia)
$172
$118
$258
Paros Paradise Apartments(Parikia)(Great Value!)
$95
$92
Kontaratos Studios & Apartments(Parikia)(Great Value!)
$75
$261
$342
$272
Hotels.com
Sunset View Hotel(Parikia)(Great Value!)
$125
  • Beachfront
Livadia Hotel(Parikia)(Great Value!)
$108
$105
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 21, 2017

This hotel has a great location on the sea-front at Parikia, and I enjoyed sitting on the verandah reading and watching the boats. Breakfast is on the verandah, and there is a good choice of food. There is a very small swimming pool, which I had all to myself, because most people go to the beach. The rooms are basically furnished, but perfectly pleasant.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

If I could rate this hotel 0 stars I would. I had a horrible experience at this hotel. To begin with on the first night I requested extra towels and i assumed it would be no problem but the guy at the front desk was hostile unfriendly and straight up rude and sarcastically asked me if i used my towel to clean the floor as if i would do that. I paid money to stay at this hotel and expected to be treated with respect he also did not give me the towels afterwards. Next I begin to take a shower and i look to my left and see a spider the size of a shoe on the floor of the bathroom. This was absolutely disgusting and when I asked for assistance in removing it from the room I was ignored by the same rude man which was very unprofessional. The beds were rock hard the bathrooms were not clean the staff was RUDE. bad service=bad review DO NOT STAY AT HOTEL ASTERIAS!!!!!!!!

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank victoriavieiraa
Reviewed July 8, 2017

We had just pulled into Paros after sailing for five days and were in search of a hot shower and air conditioning. We saw Hotel Asterias and fortunately, there was a room for the night. The gentleman at reception was also very accommodating, making sure we were happy with the room.

The room is modest, clean and had great a/c, which fit the bill for us. The hotel has a lot of character and beautiful grounds. The location is perfect - close to the sea and within walking distance of great restaurants. We had breakfast the next day, and it was a good spread of options.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 5, 2016

This hotel is about having an affordable clean room in a good location. Period. The customer service was nice, but the emphasis is on location.

We arrived from the ferry a little past 11 p.m. and the gentleman at the front desk was polite and helpful. We took the stairs (no elevator) to our room, carrying our own luggage, and squeezed all 3 of us and our luggage into the room. It was a challenge to fit, but we did. The bathroom was small, but clean and doable.

A restaurant next to the hotel was open and we had dinner at midnight overlooking the Aegean Sea.

The view from our hotel room was beautiful overlooking the sea. This is nice to see, but there is no other reason to hang out in the room. The room is small and wifi wasn’t strong enough to connect to. There is a small balcony but if the door is open the air conditioning doesn’t work. The air conditioning worked, which was quite necessary in August, and kept the room sufficiently cool.

The breakfast is breads, cheeses, etc. and you can eat outside. (We walked to a bakery 1.5 blocks up from the hotel and sat outside.) Wifi works in the common areas and there is a ‘dining room’ to use during the day, not for eating but for hanging out to access the internet. There is also a working TV here.

From the hotel there are restaurants on either side, car rentals just a block down the road, ferry is just a 15 minute leisurely walk, a beach is just a 10 minute stroll in the other direction, and shopping is 10 – 15 minutes away.

The hotel seemed to be busy, maybe even full. We booked our room online the day before arrival in August. All employees were very nice.

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed November 16, 2015

Hotel manager very responsive and helpful. Hotel is located by the sea , beautiful view . Breakfast was good , room clean and tidy. Payment for the hotel was at an acceptable level compared to other hotels on the island. Thank You very much!

• Stayed: August 2015, traveled solo