Paros Palace(Parikia)
$189
$183
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $260/night.

Pyrgaki Hotel(Parikia)
$147
$120
Apollon Boutique Hotel(Parikia)(Great Value!)
$67
$62
Kontaratos Studios & Apartments(Parikia)(Great Value!)
$45
Hotel Paros(Parikia)(Great Value!)
$59
$36
  • Beachfront
Sunset View Hotel(Parikia)(Great Value!)
$150
$147
Travelocity
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 16, 2015

Hotel manager very responsive and helpful. Hotel is located by the sea , beautiful view . Breakfast was good , room clean and tidy. Payment for the hotel was at an acceptable level compared to other hotels on the island. Thank You very much!

• Stayed: August 2015, traveled solo
Reviewed October 12, 2015 via mobile

Travelled to the greek islands and had a pretty terrible experience at this hotel. Manager was pretty rude, Internet wouldn't reach any of the rooms so we all had to come outside to use it. It was pretty bad quality anyway. Breakfast was good - standard eggs and toast.
Only good thing about the place is its central location and 2 min walk into city centre.

Stayed: August 2015, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 21, 2015

I asked a friend to book me into this hotel on short notice. I arrived late in the evening and the Manager, Kiri, was waiting for me. I was given the run down on how everything worked and was offered a ground floor or first floor room with a sea view. I found the service and friendliness of the manager and maria great. Breakfast was eaten on the terrace.They also go out of their way to assist you with any questions regarding the island of Paros. The hotel is within walking distance of the beaches and the main town centre, plus close enough to the port and bus station. I would definitely recommend them to anyone coming to Parikia, Paros.

• Stayed: September 2015, traveled solo
Reviewed August 27, 2015 via mobile

I had such a wonderful stay in the hotel asterias !! Me and my 5 friends were travelling through the Cyclades and stumbled upon this safe haven, at only €15 per person each night I couldn't have asked for more it was cheaper than most of the hostels we have stayed in and the service was exceptional.

From the moment we arrived the manager was so accommodating moving beds into rooms, ensuring we had a sea view and informing us about the local area. We could have asked for more. He really was super !

The hotel is traditional and homely with fresh towels provided each day and a nice dipping pool not that you would even need it as the beach is not even 5mins.
It also have a nice breakfast part of the €15 and wifi.

The local restaurants are really really good and supermarket and off licence is very close.
The archeological museum, And traditional settlement are also with 10min walk .

Great place for couples, families, or mature backpackers.
Thank you so much once again !!

Stayed: July 2015, traveled with friends
2  Thank Sophie C
Reviewed August 11, 2015 via mobile

At first I had a very hot room on the second floor at back and couldn't sleep, but the manager changed me to a much cooler and quiet rear ground floor room which I was very happy with. Breakfast was quite good and pleasant looking out over the sea. I was a little surprised they charged €2 per day for a safe box. But the location is good, 1 minute to a beach, 10 minutes to the ferry and bus station, and lots of restaurants about. Wi-Fi is fine at reception but rather weak elsewhere.

Stayed: August 2015, traveled solo