Following stays throughout other islands and mainland Greece over several weeks, arriving by ferry to the Island of Paros, we transported immediately by bus to our hotel, Paros Agnanti. While we were initially concerned at the distance from town to Krios Beach, it became quickly apparent that not only was the resort worth it, but also that the location is very well placed to have the peaceful quiet that comes with being just outside of town. It further enabled what was an enjoyable daily stroll along the beach, rocks, and then beach again in to town, taking all of about 45 minutes with some tremendous views across the bay.
The resort itself has exceptionally clean rooms, a wonderful pool and deck area (with fantastic pool bar service and music!), tennis and basketball courts, and a short walk to the front beach where the sand and soft, lapping waves of the bay are absolutely gorgeous! The breakfast service was well appointed, and food selection broad enough to keep interests daily. Dining each time outside on the balcony was a wonderful experience.
What separates Paros Agnanti from other resorts, besides the elements noted above, is truly the caring service of the staff. From the pool bar (and the fantastic little cave built right beside the bar!), to the restaurant staff, and in particular the front desk team (Maria is a patient GEM!), there is genuine interest to ensure guests enjoy their stay.
The only area for improvement that both ourselves and our friends who were in another suite noted, were the fridges were not exceptionally cool enough for our water and other beverages of choice. Upon reporting this, the service staff made all efforts to make changes to our satisfaction - the key here being responsiveness to their guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- “Paros Agnanti” in Greek means “a place from which to gaze”. Paros Agnanti Hotel Resort and Conference is that and more. Situated an easy walking distance of 80m from Krios, one of the best beaches on the island of Paros, is the ideal place to enjoy the magnificent view of the deep-blue waters of the Aegean Sea. Whether you want to relax, do business or make your special occasion all that more special, Paros Agnanti hotel is the place to visit. The hotel is 2.5km from the port-city of Parikia, which is easy to reach, either by using the free transfer our hotel provides three times a day at pre-arranged times or with the small water taxi that runs for most of the season from the port to a pier near the hotel and back every twenty minutes from 10:00 am to 07:00 pm. Regular taxis are of course available and can be booked in advance or called by the reception. The airport is 10km away and can also be reached with a taxi. Also available are transfers to and from the port or airport with the hotel mini bus for a fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Bookgreece.com, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Paros Agnanti Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paros Agnanti Parikia
- Paros Agnanti Hotel Parikia
- Paros Agnanti Resort Parikia