Highly recommend this hotel. We really enjoyed our stay at the Paros Agnanti Resort. The island of Paros is absolutely stunning and the location of this hotel is fantastic as it's right by a beautiful sandy beach. The flowers within the grounds are beautiful. The hotel is very clean, modern and well laid out. All facilities are there that you want including WiFi connection. Our room was clean and well maintained. The choice of food was vast and it tasted amazing, and the service is excellent with very friendly staff. The pool is a perfect place to relax and chill out. There are amazing views overlooking the ocean and there are plenty of sun loungers and umbrellas. The pool is lovely and Naomi was brilliant keeping us hydrated and entertained. Always smiling and happy to serve you. The cave is lovely if you want to escape the sun for a while. All of the staff were fantastic, very friendly, so hard working and really made our stay more enjoyable. The staff can help you arrange anything you want such as a car, quads, boat trips, etc. The free shuttle bus to Parikia town, only about 10 mins away, was brilliant if you wanted to go into town. Our whole stay was magical!! It really is a small slice of tranquil paradise and we are already looking forward to our next stay at the Paros Agnanti Resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- “Paros Agnanti” in Greek means “a place from which to gaze”. Paros Agnanti Hotel Resort and Conference is that and more. Situated an easy walking distance of 80m from Krios, one of the best beaches on the island of Paros, is the ideal place to enjoy the magnificent view of the deep-blue waters of the Aegean Sea. Whether you want to relax, do business or make your special occasion all that more special, Paros Agnanti hotel is the place to visit. The hotel is 2.5km from the port-city of Parikia, which is easy to reach, either by using the free transfer our hotel provides three times a day at pre-arranged times or with the small water taxi that runs for most of the season from the port to a pier near the hotel and back every twenty minutes from 10:00 am to 07:00 pm. Regular taxis are of course available and can be booked in advance or called by the reception. The airport is 10km away and can also be reached with a taxi. Also available are transfers to and from the port or airport with the hotel mini bus for a fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Paros Agnanti Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paros Agnanti Parikia
- Paros Agnanti Hotel Parikia
- Paros Agnanti Resort Parikia